Chapter 30

(Okay so I just realised I forgot about the teaser video's BTS put out for WINGS and I don't think I can fit them into the story. Whoops. Oh and the chapters are becoming slightly more sexual, kind of. Not all of them)

Jimin had stayed over nearly every night and on Sunday Tori and Jimin had a full day of hanging out together.

There was a point on that day when they were making out and it was getting heated but Tori had to stop him before anything could happen. She was still on her period at this point.

"Sorry, I forgot" Jimin said laying back on Tori's bed.

Tori was sitting next to him. There was a moment of silence between them before Tori thought of what she could do. She turned and lent down to kiss Jimin. She then went down and started undoing Jimin's pants.

"What are you doing?" Jimin said confused by Tori's action.

Instead of answering Tori continued to pull down Jimin's pants and then his boxers. She started giving Jimin a hand job as Jimin put his head back on the bed. After he was hard she started to suck him off.

---

It was Thursday. BTS released their new album at the start of the week and today was the first broadcast of BS&T. But what Tori was more excited for was that it was Jimin's Birthday.

The other members wanted to surprise him so Tori had to keep her excitement down. Jimin didn't seem to mind too much, he knew everyone was focused on the comeback.

Jimin had left the room they were in backstage, that's when the plan began.

"Tori, you brought the cake, right?" Rap Monster asked as the others started pulling out presents for Jimin.

"Yeah" Tori said as she set up some candles on top of it.

One of the members picked it up once she'd finished and they all waited for Jimin to enter back into the room.

As soon as he entered the members all started to sing to him. He looked so happy. Tori stood behind the member and watched as Jimin looked at his gifts and blew out his candles.

"Thank you all so much" he said with the biggest smile across his face.

Tori wanted to give him and big hug and kiss but had to resist because there was other staff in the room and a camera was filming everything.

After Jimin looked through everything and thanked everyone again some of the staff left and BTS resumed getting ready for the live show. Tori watched as always. It was interesting to her to watch the makeup artist work.

"Thank you" Jimin said as he came and sat next to Tori.

"For what?" Tori said. She hadn't really done anything.

"For helping out with everything" Jimin said with a smile. "And didn't you give me a gift?" He then looked confused. He was unsure if he read her name on any of his gift.

"You'll be getting my gift later" She said and smiled, "Happy Birthday by the way."

Tori then got up and walked away. Jimin smiled and watched her leave; he was then called over by one of the makeup artist's.

---

It was in between songs and BTS had around 20 minutes before they had to go back on stage and do another song. (Am I Wrong or 21st Century Girl? I don't even know it they performed 2 songs)

Tori thought their performance was great; they had pretty much nailed their choreography. She found herself following Jimin for most of the performance and dam he looked sexy.

As BTS was walking through the halls of backstage Tori pull Jimin to the side.

"What are you doing?" He asked and smiled at her.

"You looked really good up on stage" she said.

"Thanks but I have to get ready for the next stage" Jimin said and went to walk away.

Tori grabbed his arm to stop him, he turned back to look at her. "You looked really sexy, Jimin" she said then bit her lip.

"Someone will come looking for me" he mimicked Tori's voice but walked back to her.

"That's why we have to make this quick" she said moving closer, so her and Jimin were centimetres apart.

"But you moan to loudly" Jimin said putting his arms around Tori, pulling her body even closer to him.

"Who said I'd be the one moaning?" she said brushing her nose against his.

Jimin was confused. Tori lead him into a room down a hallway nobody was in. Once in the room she kissed Jimin hungrily. Jimin grabbed the end of Tori's shirt but she stopped him from taking it off.

Tori backed off from Jimin slightly and looked at his eyes. He looked slightly confused. Before he could ask questions she lowed herself onto her knees and started undoing Jimin's pants.

Jimin's head automatically went back once Tori began.