Chapter 11

Both of them were getting ready for that night. Tori decided to wear a black high waisted skirt with a white crop top. The back of the top was lacy and her back was visible through it. Maki wore a beautiful floral dress which fitted her body perfectly.

"Wow we both look amazing" Maki said as they both finished up their makeup. "Who are you trying to impress?" she questioned Tori when she saw the back of her top.

"No one" Tori said with a smile.

"Well if it's the person I'm thinking of I will be okay if I have to sleep on the sofa" she was teasing Tori. Tori pushed her slightly and smiled at her.

---

They showed up to the bar. It looked like they were both models with what they were wearing and how perfect the clothes looked on them. Tori spotted BTS sitting at a table on the edge of the room. They started walking over to them.

When they reached the table all the guys looked very impressed by the 2 girls.

"Wow" some of them said.

"Oh guys this is Maki, she's my roommate" Tori said introducing Maki.

"And only friend" Maki added. Tori pushed Maki slightly.

"Nice to meet you" some of the guys said.

The girls found seats at the table. Tori ended up next to Jimin which she was happy about but felt slightly awkward toward him. Maki was next to J-Hope and Suga, they seemed to be getting along very nicely. Maki was the type of girl who could get along with anyone.

The group sat around talking. They had a meal and some drinks. Everyone was drinking alcohol but Tori because she was underage, but Maki keep illegally buying drinks every so often for her.

Everyone was starting to get slightly drunk. Some of the guys decided to go home early leaving 5 people still around the table. Tori was the most sober sitting at the table, which was good because she didn't want to be questioned about her age.

Music was playing in the background of their conversations. Suddenly Maki hear a song come on and forced Tori to go with her to dance.

Once on the dance floor Tori was able to hear the song properly. She realised it was a sexy type of song. She felt a bit nervous but Maki pulled her closer to her.

"Dance sexy. Jimin will notice" Maki said next to Tori's ear.

Tori was sceptic at first but she danced with Maki who seemed to be quite good at sexy dancing. She was beginning to get the hang of sexy dancing.

Maki did a dance move which made them both turn. Tori was able to glance over towards the table. No one was looking but her eyes caught Jimin's for a split second. He was watching her.

As the song continued, a random guy went up to Maki and started dancing with her. She seemed okay with it and Tori then realised it looked like she was third wheeling, so she left the 2 dancing and went back to the table.

Tori sat back next to Jimin, and keep an eye on Maki to make sure nothing bad was happening. She sat quietly at the table listening to the conversation the guys were having.

Tori then felt something on her leg. She thought it was just a napkin or something, but when she went to swipe it off she realised it was a hand, Jimin's hand.

She looked up, shocked for a second at Jimin but he kept talking like nothing was happening. He then started to slowly move his hand further up her leg, but before he went too far under Tori's skirt she grabbed his hand and moved it back to where it started.

She looked back up at Jimin and he was covering a smirk with his other hand.

---

It was around 1:30 in the morning before everyone decided it was time to go home. Tori found Maki and asked what she was doing. Maki told Tori that she was going home with the random guy. (Maki's not a hoe ok; she just wanted a one night stand.)

Tori went back to the table and the BTS members had already left but Jimin was still sitting at the table. 'Was he waiting for me?' she asked herself as he stood up and walked out with her.

"So where's your dorm?" Tori asked as they walked down the street toward where they lived, she wanted to make sure Jimin got home safely.

"I don't want to go home" Jimin said with a cute pouty face. He was drunk but he could still keep his balance.

"Well where are you going to go?" Tori asked.

"Your place" Jimin said as he put an arm around her shoulders.

Tori blushed, "Are you sure?" she asked half hoping he would say no.

"Yep, I want to go to you place" he said slightly slurring his words.