Chapter 16

They stayed at the new apartment for a long time. They just talked. It was weird, Tori didn't want to be called a friend but the situation did look like 2 friends. They sat with their backs against the sofa.

"So now can I learn one of your secret?" Tori asked. She was still so curious about who Jimin use to be.

"There's one" Jimin said as he leaned in closer to Tori, "I really like you" he whispered next to her ear.

He backed away slightly so he could see her face. She was smiling shyly. She looked up at his face which was still very close to hers and she moved closer so she could kiss him.

The kiss reminded her of the other night. It started off sweet but became very passionate. Jimin's tongue entered Tori's mouth, as Tori put a hand on the side of Jimin's face.

The kiss continued. It was become so intense. The kiss broke for a second as Tori moved so she was on top of Jimin. Jimin was then able to put his hands on her butt. He felt Tori smile through the kiss when he did this.

Tori began to kiss Jimin down his jaw line and onto his neck as she played with his hair. Jimin put his head back onto the sofa enjoying every second. He was going to moan because of the pleasure he was starting to feel but he heard Tori giggle.

"Please tell me that's your phone" Tori said as she looked up at him and smiled.

Jimin was confused for a seconded but then felt the vibrations from his jeans pocket. He then smiled embarrassingly. Tori moved so he could reach his phone.

"Hello?" he said as he answered the phone. He didn't bother to read the caller ID before answering.

While Jimin was on the phone Tori sat beside him. It didn't seem like a very important phone call, but she wasn't really paying attention to what he was saying. 'It's probably just one of his members' she thought.

"I have to go" Jimin said as he ended the call.

"Really?" Tori said with a cute pouty face.

Jimin giggled at her reaction. "Cute" he said making her smile.

"Why?" she asked as they both stood up.

"BTS have a meeting" Jimin said sounding slightly annoyed.

"But this was your break" Tori said as she cutely pulled at his shirt.

"Stop it" Jimin said smiling at how cute she was being. "I'm sorry but I have to go."

Tori followed Jimin to the door. Before he left they hugged and Jimin gave her a small peck, but when the first peck ended Jimin leaned back in for a second. Tori smiled as she watched him leave. She sighed loudly once she closed the door.

---

When Jimin left Tori realised she hadn't told Maki she found a place. Maki arrived at the new place just 30 minutes later and was pleasantly surprised when she saw her new home.

"Wow this place is amazing" Maki said looking around.

"Maki this room's yours" Tori said leading her into the room on the right side of the apartment.

"Wow" Maki said again seeing her room. "And it does have a joined bathroom" Maki said once she saw the bathroom. "Thank you Tori" Maki finished and hugged her.

"Do you want to see my room?" Tori asked smiling at how happy Maki was.

"Sure" Maki said and followed Tori to the other side of the apartment.

They had to walk through the living room and Maki stopped when she spotted something on the ground. It was the rubbish from Jimin and Tori's lunch.

"Whose are these?" Maki asked looking at the rubbish on the ground.

Tori looked then felt embarrassed. "It was mine and... Jimin's lunch."

Maki looked up at Tori, "Ah..." Maki said while looking at Tori as if to say 'what else did you two do?'

Tori rolled her eyes and dragged Maki in to her room.

"You got a bathroom too" Maki said surprised when she saw a bathroom joined to Tori's room too.

Tori and Maki had about the same size room. The living room was between them and the living room was connected to the kitchen separated by a wall. The front door led into a hall way that first opened to the kitchen but kept going until you got to Maki's room. The other bathroom was joined to Tori's room but also lead out to the living room.

The apartment already had furniture in it, which was lucky because Maki and Tori probably wouldn't be able to afford enough to fill the apartment.

"We really found a nice place" Maki said as they both laid on Tori's new double bed.

Tori nodded.