Chapter 13

Tori half woke up to the sound of someone coughing. She didn't think much of it until she felt someone breathe under her. She opened her eyes slowly to see the side of Jimin's head. She then remembered what had happened and slowly sat up. She didn't want to wake him; he looked so cute when he slept.

Before she got up she was laying next to him, half on top of him, with a leg across his body. One of her hands was rested on his chest and her head was falling into the side of his neck. One of Jimin arms was under Tori neck as he laid on his back.

Tori sat up and the sudden change must have woken Jimin up. He saw her sitting on the bed next to him.

"What happened last night?" Jimin asked. He then looked down and realised he didn't have a shirt on. He also looked under the blanket which was just above his waist to see he was only in his underwear. "Did we...?" He asked as he looked back at Tori.

Tori saw the complete panic on his face when he thought they had sex. "No we didn't have sex. You don't remember last night though?" She asked, hoping he would at least remember their kisses.

"I don't know" Jimin said as he rubbed his face with his hands.

"Do you remember how you ended up here?" Tori said feeling worse about their kiss.

"I remember leaving the bar... and I asked to come to your place" he said and Tori nodded. "... And we kissed" Jimin finished but was trying to think if there was more.

"So you remember us kissing" Tori said as a small smile formed on her face.

Jimin sat up and went to lightly kiss her again, but she moved her head stopping it from happening. "Why?" he asked as he smiled and saw the smile on Tori's face.

"Because last night you threw up and your breath still smells like it" she said as she fanned the air in front of her face jokingly.

"Oh yeah... sorry about that" Jimin said. He then started to feel a headache forming. He laid back down rubbing his temples, he was hung-over.

"Drank too much, huh?" Tori teased still sitting next to him.

"Yeah" he said looking at her. He then reach for her and pulled her back into his arms.

"Jimin..." Tori said quietly next to his face.

"Yeah" he said while looking up at the roof.

"I didn't mean what I said the other night..." she was still being quiet.

Jimin turned his face to look at her. They were centimetres apart, "What?" he asked not completely understanding what she was talking about.

"I... I want this to happen" she said looking up into Jimin's eyes.

Jimin hugged her tighter with his arms and Tori kissed him on the neck where her head was resting.

---

Jimin and Tori laid in Tori's bed for another half an hour before either of them decided to do anything. They were both silence not sure what to say to one another.

"Well I should probably get dressed" Jimin said, slowly moving out of the bed.

Tori sat up and watched him. He found his jeans next to the bed and his shirt was not too far from them. He got dresses and sat back down on the bed. He looked at Tori as she looked at him.

"I should probably get going... Before your house mates wake up and see me" he said holding Tori's hands and looking down at them.

"I'll walk you to the door" she said to him, as she started to get out of the bed.

Before they reached the door, someone opened it and walked in.

"Maki" Tori said surprised to see her and slightly embarrassed to have Jimin standing behind her.

"Jimin?" she questioned when she saw him. Maki then smiled at Tori, making Tori feel even more embarrassed.

"Um good morning" Jimin said. Tori looked at him and he looked just as embarrassed as she did.

"I was just walking Jimin out" Tori said looking back at Maki, "I'll be back in a sec."

Tori and Jimin then walked past Maki and out the door. They reached the door and before Jimin left he pulled Tori into his arms.

It was a long hug. They both just stood at the door in each other's arms. The hug ended and Jimin held Tori's chin and lifted it. He gave her a sweet small kiss and then left. Tori stood at the door once he left, she played with her fingers while thinking of what had happened. She smiled to herself before heading back to her room.

"So... he did stay over" Maki said when Tori walked back into the room.

Tori closed the door behind her and smiled. She then went and sat on Maki's bed next to Maki.

"What did you get up to, huh? You both obviously slept in your bed" Maki said while looking at Tori's un-made bed and her made one.

"We kissed" Tori said quietly, then smiled again.

Maki smiled, "See you didn't ruin anything" she said then hugged Tori.