Chapter 45

After some mucking around in the pool Jimin and Tori sat on the side of the roof and watched the sunset. It was a nice ending to a great weekend.

"Thank you" Tori said quietly looking at Jimin who was still looking at the sky.

"For what?" Jimin asked moving his attention to her.

"For an amazing year" She said and entwined her fingers with his.

He smiled at her and pecked her lips, "I have one more gift for you."

Before Tori could question anything Jimin stood up and started collecting his clothes he didn't have on yet.

"Come on" Jimin said making Tori stand and collect her things as well. He then held her hand as they walked back to her apartment.

"What is it Jimin?" Tori asked once they reached her room.

Jimin didn't answer but went to retrieve the gift from a backpack he brought over with him. He handed the box to Tori and seemed to nervously a wait for her reaction.

"What's this?" Tori asked once being handed the box.

"Open it" Jimin said and smiled.

Tori smiled back before ripping the paper off from around it and opening it. Inside the box was a circle locket with hearts engraved on it. After admiring it for a minute she wrapped her arms around Jimin.

"Thank you" she said as he hugged her tighter.

"You're welcome... but you didn't look at what's on the back" Jimin said making Tori break the hug.

She quickly turned the locket over to see their initials and anniversary date. She then also opened it but there wasn't a picture in it yet.

"Ah yeah, I couldn't find a photo for it but I'm sure you'll find one to put in it at some point" Jimin said and scratched the back of his neck.

"Thank you... Thank you" She repeated while kissing him repeatedly.

Jimin eventually deepened one of the kisses and ended up picking Tori up. He placed her on the bed and kissed her down her neck.

"Jimin..." Tori said, half moaned.

"Mm" he hummed against her skin.

"Shower first" she said making Jimin stop.

Tori got up while Jimin just watched her. She let out a sigh before pulling Jimin into the bathroom as well.

---

Tori woke up to the sound of her alarm. It was a struggle to turn it off because Jimin had his arms and a leg wrapped around her. He made even more difficult when he heard the alarm and pulled her closer to him, she didn't even think that was possible.

"Jimin-ah... Let go" Tori struggled to say.

Jimin slightly released but that was only because he reached over to turn off the alarm. He returned to his position straight after.

"Jimin we have to go to work" Tori said easier this time since Jimin released her slightly.

"No..." Jimin whined in a husky voice, "Can't we just stay in bed?"

Tori chucked softly at him, "I can't... it's the first day of my new job."

"All the more reason we should both stay here" Jimin said rolling onto his back and rubbing his eyes.

"Jimin we'll still see each other. It's not like I'm moving away" Tori said sitting up and picking up her phone.

"I know and I want you to enjoy this new job but I'll miss you" Jimin said sitting up and resting his head on her shoulder.

There was silence after that. Jimin still had sleepy eyes and hadn't seen what was on Tori's phone but Tori was in complete shock about what she was reading.

"Tori..." Jimin said confused.

"It's out... they got photos" Tori said scrolling through another article.

"What?"

"They have pictures of the so called kiss... and they know it was you and me. It looks really convincing" Tori said in shock looking though all the photos attached.

"Let me see" Jimin said grabbing her phone and scrolling through everything.

"We're dead" Tori said still in shock as Jimin read though the articles.

---

Jimin left quickly after finishing reading. He said he had to find out how angry BTS was. Tori felt like she was in a dream, everything felt so unreal. Her and Jimin had been getting away with this for so long and it was finally falling apart.

Maki tried talking to Tori before she left but Tori just needed to get to Big Hit and face whatever consequences were waiting for her.

She was now outside of PD-nim's office. She hesitated but softly knocked on the door.

"Come in" she heard from the other side of the door.

She slowly opened the door to see PD-nim focused on his computer screen. He looked shocked and when he saw Tori he looked disappointed but angry.

"PD-nim..." Tori started but didn't know what to say.

"I'm disappointed in you Tori. You had strict rules about your job" He said looking back at the computer. "These articles are everywhere and BTS fans are going crazy."

"I know PD-nim and I don't know how I can fix this" Tori said quietly but loud enough for him to hear while sitting down in one of the chairs.

"There's nothing you can do... It's too big to claim as just a rumour especially because of the photos. I can't believe you would seriously kiss Jimin in public, you know he wouldn't do anything to risk his career" PD-nim explained.

Tori realised he still had no idea about the relationship; he just thought it was a kiss.

"Please PD-nim, if you're going to punish someone for this, punish me, not Jimin. It was my drunken mistake" Tori pleaded pretty much kissing her dream job goodbye.

"I was never going to punish Jimin for this, he's too important to BTS to punish for this" PD-nim said looking back at Tori.

Tori gulped trying to hold back tears. 'This is the end...' she thought.

"But quite frankly your important to this new rookie group and I can't afford to get rid of you as of yet" PD-nim said looking down at some paper work on his desk.

Tori could have sworn her heart stopped for a second, "So I'm not getting fired."

"As of right now, no."

Tori wanted to jump around the office and hug PD but thought it would be best to stay seated; this was still a fragile situation. She couldn't help but smile at his words.

"But you're no longer aloud to drink excessively, especially around BTS."

"Okay... Thank you so mu-"Before she could finish thanking and apologising PD-nim he cut her off.

"Also you'll be leaving for Japan today. You'll be working over there with the rookies until everything dies down."

"Japan?"