Chapter 4

The guys practiced for a while as Tori watched. The people she picked up most on mistakes were Jin and Rap Monster. The other members laughed every time she did this.

"Why?" Jin whined.

Tori laughed a little, "Because you went like this" she demonstrated, "When you're supposed to go like..." she also demonstrated.

This even made Jin laugh because he knew he was wrong.

"Can we just replace him with her?" J-Hope asked, impressed with her dancing.

---

It was around 6:30 when everyone finished. The boys had practiced so hard. Tori was amazed at how much they practiced and how good they were.

When they all left she stayed back. She didn't really do much dancing during the day, so she decided to practice for a while before going home.

Tori practiced some solo routines that she was working on. She was really trying to fit every move to the music, trying to make it look like the move was meant for the music.

As she practiced someone walked into the room. They stood quietly, watching her dance.

The music ended, and Tori turned to see the person.

She bowed, "Sorry."

"Why are you apologizing? I'm the one that should be" Jimin said, while a cute little smile on his face.

"I thought you left already?" she watched him as he crossed the room.

"I did but I had to come back for this" he said as he showed her his phone.

"Oh..." She felt nervous around him.

"You're really good by the way. That's why I knew you'd get the promotion" he said as he smiled again.

'How'd he know I was a good dancer before?' she questioned to herself. "How..." was all that came out of her mouth, she was so confused.

"I've seen your YouTube and your V-Live broadcasts"

She then remembered. Before coming to Korea she was in a dance crew who had a YouTube channel. She then felt embarrassed for all the stupid stuff they use to do on that channel. She also couldn't figure out how she didn't realise about the V-live because that was so recent. Some of the dancer's received a dance channel on V-Live; they actually had a lot of fans who loved to see their dance covers.

"Ah..." was all that escaped her mouth while recalling those memorise.

"Cute" Jimin said quietly while watching her think. She of course heard this and blushed lightly.

"I'm kind of embarrassed you know about the YouTube channel" Tori confessed while picking up her bag.

"Don't worry, I only watched the dance covers"

They both walked out of the room and down the hallway. "Some of those dance covers were terrible though. And for some of them we were drunk, but don't tell anyone because that was illegal for me" Tori whispered the last part just in case there was someone else in the building and placed a finger in front of her mouth, "Shh".

"Were you really?" Jimin questioned; his eyes wide while looking at Tori.

They were outside now. "Yeah, those friends were bad influences" she said as she smiled at his reaction.

"Wow, so you're an amazing dancer and a bad girl" he said as they walked together down the street.

"I'm not a 'bad girl'" she used her fingers to make quote marks.

"Really, are you sure?" he stopped and looked at her. "How old are you anyway?"

"18" Tori said as she turned to face him. (Jimin was 21 by the way. Non-Korean ages)

"Wow, so young and you've already been drunk?" he started walking again. Tori waited, confused by him, but then caught back up with him.

"It's not that young. In Australia it would be legal for me to drink now"

'How'd the conversation get to how I basically look like an alcoholic?' Tori thought as she kept walking with Jimin.

"Ah so what else have you done? Bad girl?" she looked at him as if to say seriously.

"That's for me to know and you to never find out" she teased.

The conversation between them flowed so naturally, Tori was surprised because usually she was shy around new people, especially boys.

It came to an intersection and Jimin was heading one way and Tori had to go another.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow, and maybe then I'll discover more of your secrets" Jimin said as he walked away.

"Bye" she said even though he probably didn't hear her.

It was a short walk to her dorm from there. When she got there she went straight to her room. Maki was there, on her phone, again.

"Hey, how'd your first day with BTS go?" she asked as soon as she saw Tori.

"It was good. Their all so nice" Tori answered as she laid on her bed.

She didn't want to talk to her about Jimin. Tori was still confused about the experience.

'Maybe he'll be a good friend' Tori thought as she got ready and went to bed.