Chapter 50

(The internet and phones all just died at work... how fun. Anyway enjoy chapter 50 😊)

Jimin heard Tori weakly say come in. He entered to see Tori sitting on the bed facing the opposite wall. He walked up and sat on the bed.

"Maki let me in" he said softly and watched Tori turn around really quick. He then saw how red and puffy her eyes were from crying. "What happened?" he asked worried.

"Um... nothing" Tori said getting off the bed and walking around the bed towards the bathroom.

"Tori..." Jimin said and grabbed her arm softly.

She stopped to look up at him then covered her face with her hands. Her eyes just wouldn't stop tearing up and seeing Jimin made it even worse.

"Did I do something?" Jimin asked shock seeing her break down in tears.

She shook her head as Jimin pulled her into his arms.

"Will you tell me what's wrong?" Jimin asked.

Tori shook her head again. She didn't know how he would react, this could ruin his career and there would be no way of fixing it this time.

Jimin sighed. 'Maybe Maki was right, I shouldn't pressure her into tell me' he thought as they just stood and hugged each other.

After a while of silence Jimin spoke up again.

"I have an idea... why don't I run you a bath?" he said softly.

Jimin didn't even let Tori respond before he slowly released the hug. Before he stepped away from her he cupped her checks and looked at her face. He kissed her forehead before walking into the bathroom.

Tori stood in the same place and heard the water turn on. A faint smile formed on her face thinking of how kind and understanding Jimin was being.

---

Tori was sitting in the bath with her knees up against her chest and her head resting on them. Jimin sat outside the bath but rested his chin on the edge, looking at Tori's face. There was silence between them as they both just stared.

"You know I love you right?" Jimin said while lifting his chin of the edge.

Tori nodded.

"You can tell me anything."

She nodded again.

"Then please tell me why you're so upset" Jimin said.

She shook her head. Jimin let out an annoyed but cute sigh which actually made her smile.

"Are you just playing with me?" Jimin asked seeing the smile.

"No... I'll tell you Jimin but not right now" Tori said happy when Jimin didn't get angry.

"Okay... Well seeing as though you're in a slightly happier mood, I'll join you for a bath" he said as he stood and started undressing himself.

Tori watch and smiled shyly. Jimin then sat behind her and put his arms around her, resting his hands on the sides of her legs since they were still up against her chest. He kissed the back of her neck.

"Jimin... I love you too" Tori said quietly.

---

After the bath they both got ready for bed. Tori became a lot happier having Jimin with her. He was always able to make her happy.

She knew she had to tell him soon especially with what she was already planning to do.

They were sitting on the bed talking just like they usually would. Jimin was telling her about the concerts and fan meetings in Japan, as well as funny stories that happened between the boys at hotels.

When he finished his stories she felt like she better tell him what is going on with her.

"Jimin" she started to get his attention.

"Mm" he hummed looking at her eyes.

"A couple days ago I went to the doctors because I felt really sick" she explained looking away from him and fidgeting with her fingers.

Jimin reached out and held her hands. "It's okay... you don't have to tell me right now if you don't want too."

"No, I want too..." she said holding his hands properly and looking back up at his eyes. "They did some tests and...

"I'm pregnant."

Jimin sat in shock. He didn't know how that was possibly because they always used protection. He didn't know how to respond.

"I knew I shouldn't have told you" Tori said as she covered her face with her hands. Jimin was only just 22; she knew he wouldn't be ready to be a dad especially because of how successful BTS was right now.

Jimin grabbed Tori's hands from her face. He wiped away a tear on her check.

"What are you going to do?" Jimin asked quietly.

"I'm keeping it and... I'm moving back to Australia" she said looking down at her hands. That was her plan. If she left Korea hopefully no one would be suspicious that the baby is Jimin's.

"What? You can't just leave..." Jimin said. Tori could hear the sadness in his voice.

"But I have too. People might connect the dots that the baby's yours. I can't risk your career like that" Tori said letting tears fall from her face.

"Who cares about my career? I want you to be here with our child" Jimin said. He couldn't believe how she was actually more worried about his career then the baby.

"It's not just you this will affect. All of BTS will, I will and even the baby. If I stay and people figure it out, the baby will forever be known as the kid that ruined BTS" Tori said still unable to look up at Jimin even though she was happy to hear he wanted the baby.

There was a pause before Jimin continued, "When are you leaving?"

"In two days... I still have to go talk to PD" Tori said wiping the tears from her checks.

Jimin lifted her chin to look at her.

"I will always love you Jimin and you will be a part of this child's life but I have to do this... I have to go to Australia to raise the baby and you have to stay here" Tori said seeing the sadness in Jimin face as she talked.

"I'll love you forever Tori... and I'll love this baby as well" Jimin said.

Tori smiled. She leaned in and kissed his lips.

"I know you will."

End.

Thank you for reading this story, hope you enjoyed it.

Started: 15th January Finished: 31st May115 pages on word46,136 words, give or take

Finished: 31st May
115 pages on word
46,136 words, give or take