Chapter 49

"Tori?" Maki questioned from the outside of her bed room door.

Maki didn't hear a sound. 'What's up with her?' Maki thought still waiting outside the door.

"Tori? You've been in there since yesterday, aren't you hungry?" Maki questioned again, now starting to worry about what could be wrong.

Tori still didn't answer so Maki made the decision to go in anyway. She slowly opened the door and peered in. Tori was curled up on her bed.

"What's up with you?" Maki said walking towards the bed.

Tori turned to face Maki, that's when Maki saw her tear stained face.

"What happened?" Maki said now even more worried.

Tori sat up to face Maki, "I..." Tori started but tears came back to her eyes and she couldn't finish.

Maki quickly pulled her into a hug, "Shh... it's okay, take your time."

They sat there, Tori in Maki's arms for a while as she calmed down.

During this time Maki was trying to think what would have her so upset and she finally spoke up.

"Did Jimin do something?" she asked cautiously.

Tori shock her head. Maki sighed quietly with relief.

"Because if he did I'll have to kick his perfect butt" Maki said trying to make Tori laugh or at least react with more than a nod.

Tori laughed lightly before breaking the hug.

"If I tell you, you can't tell Jimin..." Tori said softly.

Maki just nodded.

Tori then explained. She could see the shock but at the same time relief in her best friends face.

"What are you going to do?" Maki asked after Tori finished.

"I'll have to leave..."

---

Jimin arrived back in Korea at around 10:30am on the Thursday. He was excited to see Tori but he still had to go to work. There was no rest time for BTS.

'Maybe I'll see her there' he thought to himself on the drive to Big Hit.

BTS had been practicing for an hour and Jimin was surprised he hadn't received a text from Tori. She seemed so excited a few days ago about him coming back, but honestly he hadn't really heard anything from her in a few days.

He texted her but after a while with no reply he decided to go looking. He made up an excuse to go looking and headed for the rookie group's practice room.

He knocked on the door not thinking and one of the girls opened it. He regrated doing it because they all started fan girling over him.

He looked around the room and didn't see Tori.

When the girls calmed down he asked them, "Isn't Tori Sands supposed to be in this room?"

The girls nodded still smiling widely at him.

"Why do you need her oppa?" One of them asked, as the rest giggled.

Jimin slightly cringed at the way she called him oppa, it was strange he only really liked Tori calling him oppa.

"Uh... some of the BTS staff needed to talk to her" Jimin lied, scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh... She didn't come in today. She was pretty sick yesterday" One said, "I thought the staff would have known."

"Apparently not..." Jimin said and turned to leave.

"Why did they send you to come get her anyway? Doesn't oppa have more important things to be doing?" He heard one of them ask as he walked away. He ignored it and went back to practice.

'Why didn't she tell me she was sick?'

---

Later that day Jimin was still worried about Tori. She wasn't answering any of his messages and it was distracting him from practice.

"Jimin, seriously you have to focus" the choreographer commented after he messed up the dance again.

"Sorry..." he said.

"I think you should go home and rest. Hopefully tomorrow you'll be back to your normal self" the choreographer said and patted Jimin's back.

Jimin nodded before collecting his things from the room and leaving.

He wanted to head straight to Tori's place but quickly went to the dorm to shower and change. He felt slightly happier after having a shower. Now he could go and look after his sick girlfriend.

He got to the apartment and knocked on the door. He waited...

He knocked again even though it had only been a few minutes and waited again.

He heard someone walk up to the door but it didn't open for him.

"Tori? Aren't you going to let me in?" He asked not even sure who was on the other side.

He went to knock again but the door opened slightly to reveal Maki. The door was only opened wide enough to just see her face.

"Can't I come in?" Jimin asked confused in why she didn't let him in already.

"I don't know if I should or not" Maki said nervously. She was worried Tori might not want to see him right now.

"Why not?" Jimin asked looking confused. "I heard Tori was sick, I want to go and look after her."

"She's not sick" Maki said then quickly covered her mouth. She couldn't believe she just said that. She knew Jimin would be a lot more suspicious now.

"What? Then what's wrong with her? Why wasn't she at work? Why hasn't she answered my messages?" Jimin started questioning.

"I'm not allowed to tell you..." she then opened the door wider for Jimin, "But don't pressure her into telling you. Let her take her time, please" Maki pleaded as Jimin entered the apartment.

Jimin walked to Tori's door cautiously.

'What could Maki be so worried about?'