Chapter 21

They didn't spend much time lying staring at each other once the short conversation ended. Jimin rolled back to the empty side of the bed and Tori suggested they have some ice-cream.

As Tori went to get the ice-cream and spoons, Jimin sat up and leaned the pillows up to lean back on. He sat and waited for Tori's return.

"Okay so we had cookies and cream" Tori said as she walked back into the room.

She handed the ice-cream to Jimin as she climbed back onto the bed. She didn't sit back where she was lying but on top of the blanket next to Jimin. They opened the ice-cream and both took a spoonful.

"You know what this reminds me of?" Tori said as she finished her first mouthful.

"What?" Jimin said completely amused by how cute she was.

"Sleepovers when I was younger" she said and then laughed.

Jimin sat kind of shocked but then laughed.

"Except at those sleepover's it didn't almost lead to us having sex" Tori continued then took another spoonful of ice-cream.

Jimin watched her for a moment, "I would hope they didn't... It would make this one less special." He said sarcastically, then also took a spoonful as Tori smiled at him.

---

They sat and ate for a while longer then they just started talking. It was the natural feeling conversations; this was what Tori liked most about spending time with Jimin.

"So... I think it's time for a secret from you" Tori said while looking at Jimin trying to be serious.

"What if I don't have one to tell?" Jimin said sitting up closer to Tori.

"You must have one. How could you go your whole life without a secret?" Tori said using over exaggerated hand movements.

Jimin laughed at her, "I'll tell you if..." Jimin thought of what he could say. "You tell me another one of yours" he said with a cheeky smile.

Tori pushed him slightly with a smile across her face. "Mm... okay" she said as she tried to think of what she could tell him. "Um... Okay so when I was 16, I got 2 tattoos without my parents knowing. I still don't think my dad knows about either of them."

Jimin was surprised at Tori secret. "No way" he said in disbelief.

"I'm telling the truth" Tori said tilting her head.

"Okay then show me" Jimin said now very interested.

Tori looked at him then turned so her back was facing him. "Here's one" she said as she pulled down the collar of the T-shirt she was wearing. In between her shoulder and her neck on her back was a star not any larger than a 20 cent coin (not sure for other countries, Australian 20 cents).

Jimin reach up and brushed his thumb over it. It was simple but beautiful. "And the other one?" he asked after a moment of admiring the tattoo.

"This is going to be kind of awkward..." Tori said as she turned back to face him.

Jimin started to think the worst.

Tori could see him thinking and then also started to think the worst. "No... No" She said, she then pulled down her bottom lip. In doing this it revealed small Japanese characters.

Jimin looked at them, trying to figure out what they said. "What do they mean?" Jimin asked as Tori let go of her lip.

"It's going to sound stupid but... there my name in Japanese" she said then felt embarrassed. (I don't know how to explain this but the characters are in Kanji or Katakana, idk which would make more sense.)

Jimin smiled at her. "What do they both mean to you?" Jimin asked.

Tori looked up at him. 'He's still interested in them?' she thought to herself before answering. "Well the Japanese is obviously my name which is stupid now but a great idea for a 16 year old" they both smiled, "and the star represents a family member I lost when I was young."

"Oh" Jimin said unsure of how to react.

"Don't worry about it Jimin, it's been years" Tori said trying to lift the mood. "So now... Your secret" Tori said making herself comfortable again.

Jimin looked at her. She really wanted to know something about Jimin. "I don't know what to tell you..." Jimin said.

"Yah, I pretty much just told you..." Tori thought and counted with her fingers, "Like 3 secrets just then." This made both of them laugh.

"Okay" Jimin said still with a smile on his face.

He took a deep breath in and started.