Chapter 44

Tori woke up alone. She sat up looking around the unfamiliar room she was in, trying to ignore the pounding headache she had. The last thing she remembers was Jimin's lips but she also remembered the paparazzi that were outside the bar.

She looked around the room trying to figure out where she was. The room was fairly neat but there were heaps of clothes hanging everywhere. There was also what looked like music producing equipment set up.... 'Is this Jung Kook's room?' she thought.

(I don't know what JK room would actually look like but yeah.... Also I think JK has his own room now, right? Anyway in this part of the story it is the future so he does by that time)

Tori got out of the bed but realised she was still wearing what she had on last night so she looked though some of the clothes and found a jumper to slip on to cover herself up. She then slowly opened the door.

She only wanted to find Jimin to find out what happened last night. She was hoping nothing happened but from what she remembers there's nothing that could of happened but them kissing in public. She half doubted that Jimin would know either since he was drunk as well.

Tori walked down the hallway and ended up in BTS's living room. Jung Kook was still asleep on the sofa. Tori thought it was best to leave him and try and find Jimin's room.

She walked back through the hallway, quietly opening and peering into the rooms. She was lucky that the second room she looked in was Jimin's and Hoseok's. The first room she looked in was the laundry.

Tori tip toed over to sleeping Jimin. He smelled like alcohol but she probably did too.

She climbed onto his bed and snuggled up to him. She leaned closer to his ear.

"Oppa are you awake?" She asked hoping he would wake up.

Jimin groaned before turning away from her and going back to a deep sleep.

"Well you're no help" she said softly before getting back up and leaving the room.

She found the bathroom and splashed some water on her face. She also wiped away some makeup that was smudged on her face, after that she stood at the sink trying to remember after kissing or almost kissing Jimin.

Her thoughts where interrupted by Namjoon walking through the door. She jumped and it looked like Namjoon was pretty shocked to see her there too.

"Sorry" he quickly said after he realised what just happened and left the bathroom.

Tori followed him out, "Don't be" she said awkwardly. It wasn't like she was sitting on the toilet or something.

"I didn't expect you to be up" he said scratching the back of his head.

"I needed answers... What happened last night?" Tori asked worried because Namjoon would be one of the members mad if something happened.

"How drunk were you?" Namjoon asked; he looked slightly annoyed.

"I must have been really... really drunk" Tori said now feeling terrible. "Did I do something?"

"You almost kissed Jimin. You're lucky that Taehyung and I weren't absolutely wasted and were able to stop it... but I don't know what the paparazzi caught" He said, he sounded angry.

Tori gulped, "I really fucked up, didn't I?"

"Pretty much... Hopefully those pictures don't ruin anything for either of us" Namjoon said slightly calmer before going back into the bathroom and closing the door.

Tori didn't know how to feel. She didn't kiss Jimin last night which is a good thing but paparazzi can make an innocent photo look the complete opposite. She was hoping that they didn't capture that moment.