Chapter 12

They walked into Tori's dorm together. Jimin stumbled as he walked through the door. Tori had to stop herself from laughing at him.

"Shh" she said placing her index finger over her mouth, "You have to be quiet okay?" she continued in a whisper.

"Okay" Jimin said back in a loud whisper.

Tori grabbed Jimin again but this time Jimin put his arms around her waist, back hugging her as she led him to her room. Lucky for Tori her room was the first in the hallway of rooms, and also there was a bathroom and the laundry between hers and the next girl's room just in case Jimin got loud.

Tori opened the door and closed it after they both entered. Jimin stumbled over a bag that was on the floor and Tori again tried not to laugh at him.

Tori then helped Jimin over on to her bed; her single bed. He fell onto it and Tori stood for a second staring at him. 'He seems quite drunk' she thought to herself.

Tori left Jimin there as she went out of the room and found a bucket and got a glass of water. She came back in the room and saw Jimin sitting up with his shirt half off. He had managed to take one of his arms out but seemed to be stuck with the other.

She giggled; trying not to look at his exposed stomach and asked "Why are you taking off your clothes?" she then placed the bucket next to the bed and the water on the bedside table.

"I'm... not comfortable unless my shirt is off" he said still struggling with his shirt. He sighed loudly, "Can you help me?"

Tori looked at him surprised. Jimin obviously didn't notice it and continued to look at her waiting for help. "Okay..." she said.

She grabbed the end of his shirt and lifted it, revealing the rest of his stomach, then helping him slide his arm out. He was able to get his head out by himself. He was now shirtless sitting on Tori's bed.

"How drunk are you?" Tori asked out of pure curiosity.

"Not at all" he replied.

"Will you remember this tomorrow?"

He looked at her with a shocked face, "of course I will."

She giggled at his answer. She helped him lay down, and then she went into the bathroom that was connected to her room and changed into her pyjamas. For pyjamas she only wears oversized T-shirts and she didn't have any shorts or pants that would be comfortable to sleep in, so that's all she wore.

After removing her make-up she walked back into her room. She looked over at Jimin and he was trying to undo his jeans.

Tori quickly asked him "Why?"

"They aren't comfortable" Jimin said as he looked up at Tori.

"Well you have to keep them on" she said. She was already looking at him shirtless; there was no way in hell she was going to look at him in just his underwear.

"Come on Tori" he whined, "Just let me take them off."

It was strange he actually sounded sober when he said that. "Okay but you have to go under the blanket after."

"Okay" he said with a smile and Tori then turned around.

She could hear him struggling but then she felt something hit the back of her leg. She looked down and saw Jimin's jeans. She then heard some soft rustling of her blanket. When the noise stopped she turned back around.

She kneeled down next to her bed and moved some hair off Jimin's face. "Good night" she said as he smiled, "there's a bucket here if you need it and some water." She pointed to both even though Jimin wasn't watching. She felt like she was babysitting him, "And I'll be in the other bed."

Tori went to get up and get in Maki's bed when Jimin grabbed her wrist. She looked back at Jimin as he pulled her back down to him. Their faces were centimetres apart. Jimin leaned his face up to reduce the distance and kissed her.

Tori kissed him back, smiling between the kiss. The kiss continued and Jimin's tongue entered Tori's mouth. It was becoming very passionate.

As the kiss progressed, Tori climbed on top of Jimin. The kiss was enhanced and Tori bit Jimin's bottom lip softly and a small moan escaped Jimin's mouth; the sound made Tori smile. Tori continued to kiss Jimin and kissed him down his jaw line and down his neck. Jimin moaned once again.

Tori was about to continue as Jimin vigorously turned his whole body. The fast movement made Tori fall to one side of the bed. Jimin began throwing up in the bucket she placed next to the bed, 'how romantic?' She thought as she rubbed Jimin's back.

Once he finished he laid back not remembering Tori was still sitting on the bed. She decided to get up and empty the bucket in the bathroom. She gagged whilst doing so.

She brought the bucket back and placed it next to Jimin. She was about to walk away but again Jimin pulled her back to him.

"Jimin no more kisses, you just threw up" she said while being dragged closer to Jimin.

Jimin didn't reply but he didn't kiss her, he simply just pulled her into the bed to cuddle. Tori relaxed once she realised he just wanted to spoon her and she comfortable fit into Jimin's arms. While getting herself comfortable Jimin then placed a leg over her body.

She smiled. She heard Jimin whisper "Goodnight" just before she was asleep.