Chapter 9

(Btw when they are practicing remember that there would be a choreographer in the room, it's not just Tori and BTS, k.)

It had been a couple of days. Tori was able to control herself around Jimin. They stayed back every night to try and work on a duet. She loved how natural it felt whenever they were together. Jimin was able to make Tori laugh so easily by doing silly dance moves or something just out of place that would always send them both into fits of laughter.

Tori would go home every night happy. She did tell Maki everything but sometimes Maki would go over the top with her reactions, but Tori understood why. It's Park Jimin, dah.

It was almost the end of Friday's practice. The boys spent the morning recording and doing vocal things, so Tori was able to sleep in a little. That was luck for her because her and Maki had spent the previous night talking about everything going on in their lives, mainly boys (*wink).

When Tori did arrived at Big Hit the boys were still doing other things and she spent the time just slowly warming up.

When the boys finally walked into the room they all started practice. Shortly after lunch one of the important people that gave Tori the promotion walked in.

"Good afternoon everyone" she said as she walked further into the room. Everyone was looking at her, "I have a special announcement for you all" she said with a smile, this made all the boys smile, Tori didn't really know what was going on. "PD-nim has noticed all the hard work you've all been putting into your careers and the company and... He is giving you a four day weekend."

The boys all started cheering and yelling over the news. The important person also looked happy. Tori was shocked at first. She had never had a break in the 6/7 months she'd been at Big Hit; even if four days didn't seem like much.

"Thank you" everyone said as the lady exited the room.

Shortly after she left everyone got back to practice. The only difference was everyone was really happy.

---

That night Tori felt like she was full of energy. Her and Jimin stayed back to practice and hang out like they had started to do.

Jimin laid on the floor when all the other members left and he stayed there for the next 20 minutes. He had a big smile across his face.

Tori sat going through her phone for those 20 minutes, then looked back up at Jimin.

"You seem very happy" she said smiling herself.

"Of course I am. BTS hasn't had a break in at least 9 months" he said looking over at Tori. (I'm not following their real time line fully, I don't even know when there last break would have been. Also I don't have Bon Voyage in here, because I think that was during the Fire period.)

"Wow you guys really deserve it then" Tori said amazed at how long they would have been working hard.

"Yeah... what do you think you'll do with your time off?" he said now sitting up to see Tori properly.

"Um I'm not sure" she really had no idea. She only really had 1 real friend in Korea, Maki and she would be working. "What about you?"

"Don't know. The guys might plan some nights out and fun activities but who knows if I'll join them" Jimin said still looking at Tori.

"Why wouldn't you do stuff with them?" Tori was confused by this boy.

"Maybe because I see them every day" Jimin said as he smiled at Tori.

"That is true" Tori said smiling and Jimin laughed a little.

"Would you want to do something with us?" Jimin asked getting nervous for some unknown reason.

"I mean, would I really want to spend another day with the people I already see all the time" she said sarcastically. Jimin smiled, and Tori smiled back. "I mean it would be something to do."

"Great, now should we practice?" Jimin said standing up.

"Oh yeah, I completely forgot that's why we're here" Tori said joking around with Jimin.

---

Jimin and Tori spent the next 2 hours 'practicing' when in reality they mucked around. They were making each other laugh by doing stupid freestyle dance moves to random songs.

Jimin had just finished a really embarrassing mocking dance routine and put his hands over his face because of the embarrassment he felt. Tori could see his face going red as they both laughed.

"That was... probably the best... dance I've seen all day" Tori said in between laughs.

Jimin just sat on the floor with his hands over his face laughing.

There was a moment of silences after they both calmed down. Tori moved closer to Jimin who still had his hands over his face.

"Why are you all of a sudden so embarrassed?" she questioned as she reached up to try and move his hands.

He didn't respond but she could see a smile on his face. Tori struggled to move his hands but eventually Jimin allowed it to happen.

They were sitting in front of one another, Tori was on her knees and Jimin was crossed legged but he was looking down so Tori couldn't see his face.

"Why are you so quiet right now?" Tori questioned when he still didn't answer.

He looked up at her, "Because I'm scared of what might happen."

Tori was confused at his response. What did he mean exactly? He didn't want to be embarrassed again? She just looked at him.

Jimin could see her confusion and when she didn't say anything, he went for it. He leaned in and kissed her. He had his hands on the sides of her face and after a few seconds he felt her kissing him back.

Tori was so shocked at the action that had just occurred but she liked that it happened. She continued to kiss him back, but then she realised what she was doing and broke the kiss.

Jimin still had his eyes closed and his hands on her face when she back away. He opened them to see her.

"This can't happen Jimin" Tori said as she looked at her hands which were in her lap. She honestly did want this to continue but was scared of the outcome if it did.

"Why?" Jimin said starting to feel unsure of why he did what he did, but he was glade he did it.