Wake Up

As I get out of the bath tub, I Blackout and fall back into the blood stained water. I had lost too much blood and got up to quickly. I wake up almost instantly, or so it feels that way. "Damn it!"  I got up out, this time slowly. I feel the cold air blow on my exposed body. Going to the towel rack I grab a small rag for my bloody arms, and a towel for my body. Once I am done drying off I start to mumble to myself a song.

"Your wrong if you think that I'll be Just Like You!"  and it is exactly how I feel. I get into my jammys and head off to bed.

-----------Morning-----------

I wake to a thud that turns out to be my body on the floor.

"What a great way to be greeted in the morning." I looked at the clock which read 8:47. "Shit!" I pushed myself off of the floor and got dressed. Just the normal routine. In fact, I don't remember the last time I was on time for school. Probably when my mother would drive me. She wasn't always alcoholic, neither my dad. My mother used to be sweet and sensitive. My dad would abuse her, every time I would try to stick up for her, he would abuse me too. He already had somewhat of a drinking habit but it wasn't as bad until mom stood up for herself. They would get into fights and soon mother had started to drink too. more and more they both fought and drank. Dad lost his job. Now I work a part time after school. Pretty good money I get too. I am the only sourse of money in this house. And once I leave , they are going to have to get off of there lazy asses and do something productive.

     I walk to the garage and get in my corvette, my grandmother didn't want it anymore, said it wasn't her style. So she gave it to me.

    Opening up the garage door I realize that its Friday, my day off work and the day before the concert. I couldn't wait to get the day over with so I sped down the street.

-------

After school I drove straight back home and finished the Calculus homework. If its one thing that I absolutely cannot stand, its math. so the homework took about 2 hours. Since I got home at 3:30 It was around dinner time. I made myself a sandwich. I basically live alone since my parents aren't around much. But when they are here, its living hell.

    Once I finish and take a quick shower and head off to bed.

bad idea considering I fell asleep thinking of my dad.