All These Things That I've Done-Part 3

"Hey, Ariel...I think I should....I think I should get some help."

Wait what? He really is willing to try.

He looked at me with petiful eyes, making it known that it isn't an easy decision.

"Like...rehab? Are you sure?" Honestly, I had a lot more questions than that. But I held them in.

"Yeah. I mean, this has been going on for a while now and it ruined me. There is just this beast in me, and I can't let it loose anymore. I don't want you to get hurt anymore. And I was looking at rehab centers...and I found one that will let you visit....if you want to. It looks great there. I think I will do good." He looked up at me and saw me crying. His facial expression changed from content to sad.

"I don't have to go if you don't want me to."

"No! Adam! Can't you see? These are tears of joy! This is incredible!" I was full on crying now. And the look of suprise on his face was priceless.

"You really think so?" He was smiling an unsure smile. The kind that gives off a nervous laughor two.

I can tell deep down he wanted to stay locked up in his own cage, and just live off of nicotine and OxyContin.

Adam's POV

We

This is going to be difficult.

Very difficult.

Ariel is the only one who knows that I have been considering rehab. She is the only one who I want this for. I can't let this break me to peices.

I can't back down now.

Damn.

Ariel's POV

"So....I can visit?"

"Mm? Oh sure. If you want."

"Adam. I am proud of you. It takes shit loads of courage to even think about rehab for some people."

He just nodded and laid down. I did too. For a while we laid there until I realized he was asleep. So I called Amanda and told her everything.

After the phone call was made, I set the alarm clock and went to bed.

** *** ** *** ** *** **

I woke up to my phone ringing. It was Amanda.

"Heh? Wah ya whan?" If you could speak chicken scatch, thats what I did.

"Ariel, you better be planning on going to work today. Zane hasn't been here, and we are starting to think you quit. I NEED YOU BACK!" I Pulled the phone away from my ear and tried to register what she said. something about work and Zane. Zane? Zane!

"What about Zane? Wait hold on..." I got up to leave the room, but Adam grabbed my hand.

"If he's there, I will drive you. And kill him." His head was barried under the pillow so I couldn't tell if he was joking or not.

"If you want...but I can always get a ride from Amanda."

"Shit. Actually, I need to go meet up with the band...we are kinda in tje midst of writing shit. Can I give you a ride some other time?"

Adam, you can give me ride any day. With a sexy voice like that, and a hot fucking body that gets makes my hormones jump out of control. Yeah, please, you can give me a ride any day of the week.

"Yeah, whenever you can I guess." I chuckled at my own innuendo.

"Alright, see ya." He walked out the door almost in a hurry.

So I picked up the phone.

"Hey, Amanda here."

"Hey...can I get a ride to work?"

She paused for a minute,"I can't. I am already in the parking lot...and I didnt know if you were coming today....so I jjst left. Sorry..."

I sighed loud enough to ne heard by her.

"Maybe Kaylynn??? She usualy has time. But I feal really bad. About it...shit man. Sorry."

"It's fine, Amanda. See you at work." If I get to go to work.