Remedy

See what I did there with the chapter titles? Yeah yeah. Okay, just wanted to point out that I am not going to start using One-X song titles as chapter titles yet. I am going to wait until they go on tour for that. And I will be using songs that have come out around that time period. So yeah! Hope you enjoy......

_________________

"Oh, you haven't seen her since you last went out?"

"Ya, I didnt know she still lived around here."

"Well, she does. I guess." he could tell I was starting to worry.

"Ariel, We are just friends, okay? Remember this please. I love YOU. Nobody else."

"Positive?"

"Yes."

"Okay, whatever. I trust you, Adam."

He looked at me reassuringly and I pecked him on the cheek.

"Okay, so doesnt Neil need a birthday present? What do rockers like?"

"Well, for starters, in this case, like the drums. So, let's get him some nice personalized drum sticks."

"Thats sounds cool. Where do we get that kind of thing done?"

"Good question. I would ask Neil but...."

Well, I will just have to look around.

We spent the rest of the day out and looking for the special drum sticks for Neil. He better like them.

We ended up going to a wood shop and getting his name carved into them and painted and all of this fancy shit.

After that, Adam and I had time alone at his house.

But there was another knock on the door.

"I will get it." he said. "Hey Shady!"

"What did I tell you about calling me that? It's SHADOW."

"Alright, Shadow, you wanna come on in?" This 'Shadow' was a girl. She had brown hair and green eyes like Adam. I hope to god that is his sister.

"Shadow, you wanna meet my girlfriend?"

"Oh, you have a girlfriend? Oohlala!"

He chuckled a bit. "Ya, this is Ariel. Ariel this is Shadow, or Jessica, whichever you prefer."

"I am his sister and it is Shadow!!!!"

"Um, well, since she just met you, and I am older than you, I give her the right to call you either name." Shadow stuck her tongue out at him. It was fun watching them argue throughout the rest of the night.

She was really cool too. She said she justed turned 21 and almost got shit faced at the bar the other day.

Her and Adam look so similar, it's crazy.

"So, how did you guys meet?"

"It was at a concert, actually."

After he had told the story, I said goodnight to them cause I wanted to go to bed. So I found and empty room with a couch and a TV. But I decided I was just going to go to sleep without any noise.

About an hour later, I think. Adam comes in and sits on the couch.

"Ya, know. You can sleep on the bed. It's more comfortable."

"I don't want to get up to move."

"Here's a sorry in advance." he pushed me off of the couch. I was then wide awake.

"Damnit Adam, you're gonna die!!!!!" I started chasing him around the house and eventually, I couldn't find him.

"Adam? Where are you?" all of a sudden I was grabbed from behind and I kinda screamed maybe a little.

"HAHAHA!! You can't escape me!!!!! You better hope youre not ticklish!!"

And he started to tickle me.

"Adam!!!........Adam No!!!!......Please......Ahhh! I am......going to pee!!!!" and he stopped.

But he couldn't stop laughing, even though he wasn't being tickled.

He just sat there, laughing like a mad man.

"Oh my god, that was fucking hilarious! You're so ticklish!!!"

"Ya I am." started to tickle him and then he grabbed my arms and wrapped them around him. And we just kissed. While laughing a little in between, because we were happy.