You Only Live Once- Adam's POV

Adam's P.O.V.

-----------------------

I heard voices get louder outside the bathroom. I cracked open the door to get a look at the drama and became light headed when I saw Ariel.

Her head was back on the bed, she was struggling for something.

Neil started to yell at The Whore and her friend, whoever they were, to get out. I didn't want anyone to see Ariel like this, she was a strong person.

I walked over to her, to see why she was acting this way. What I saw was much more than what I thought. Her once beautiful, brown eyes were rolled to the back of her head, there was sweat dripping off of her forehead and on to the bed.

I couldn't process what was happening when the doctors and nurses came back in, but I know I needed to comfort her. I needed to let her know I am here.

I reached for her wet cheek, but got pulled away by the doctors. They started to lead me out of the room. As my eyes were still latched onto Ariel, I saw her eyes roll slightly to me, but was blocked by a nurse.

They pushed me out the door without struggle.

I stared at the door and realized that they aren't going to let me in anytime soon, and started to feel a wave of mixed emotions.

"She will be okay. She is always okay. We both know her Adam. She is a fighter, she will pull through this. She has you to fight for." I turned around to where the voice was coming from, and saw Amanda with tears dripping down her face and went to wipe them up but she smacked my hand away. I pulled my hand away before she could do it again, but was suprised with an embrace. Amanda wrapped her arms around me and I felt my shirt become wet with her tears. We stood there, leaning on each other as we wept for Ariel.

My sweet lovely Ariel, please come back to me.