Overrated-Part 2-

I woke up early so I could think about what happened the night before.

My pregnate mother killed herself after being stabbed by my father had stabbed her in the stomach; with every intention on killing the baby. Why does my life work like this?

As soon as something good happens, something worse overpowers the happiness.

My mom dies on the hospital bed, December 13, 2004.

What a day.

I am glad that she died sober.

My dad needs to go to jail.

No he shouldn't go to jail.

He should go up hell.

I fucking want to kill him.

I could've been a sister.

I would've taking the baby and raised it by myself, making sure that it wouldn't always have to be around drunk ass parents.

After a while of thinking, I heard Adam get up.

"What time is it?"

"Around nine."

"Why do you wake up so fucking early?"

"I don't." I never do, this is one of the first.

"I am going back to sleep, goodnight."

"No your not and good morning. We can go back today. I am satisfied with what I know."

"Okay, master. Oh, and by the way, I almost forgot to tell you, Neil's birthday is coming up, so we need to get him a.....present."

"Okay, we will go shopping once we get back. Get packed, babe."

We were soon on our way to Adam's house. Which I had not yet been in.

Once we got there, I was surprised, this is not a house that you would expect a rock star to live in. It was just like any other house.

I felt relief to know that he is just a regular person, an that I am not going out with a stuck up, cocky ass singer.

"You can just head inside, I will unload." he handed me the keys.

When I unlocked the door, I decided to go back out and help him unload.

Once we were done, I decided to just sit on the couch and watch cartoon network. Adam soon came to sit next to me.

"it's nice to know that I have no reason to get up tomorrow morning and that I can just sleep in, all day!" he said with a sigh of relief.

"Ya, I know."

Soon, there was a knock on the door. Adam went to see who it was.

"Oh my god! Is that you, Faith?" Who the fuck is Faith?

"Adam! I am so glad to see you again! It's been so long!" I got up to see what all of the "Oh My god" was about.

"Adam, who's this?" I asked.

"This is Faith, we were friends when we were little. She would always come over to hand out with my sister and I."

"Speaking of your sister, I was talking to her the other day."

"Ya, what were you guys talking about?"

"Just the usual, and then she brought up the time you cut your own hair when you were like five. And it reminded me that you were ending tour soon." got this chick can speak a million words a minute.

Adam let her inside and they just talked and talked while I just went to the kitchen and made a list of groceries that were either expired or just things that we needed.

By the time I was done with that Adam walked in.

"How was your chat?"

"Good, it was amazing, I hadn't seen her since we broke up."

What?