Passive-Adam's POV

Adam's P.O.V.

-----------------------

I am glad she had said yes to talking. I don't know what I am going to say, there are a lot of things on my mind and she is 76% of that. I still don't know what happened that night. She only told Brad, Neil and Barry.

Is she really that pissed at me? Well I was a dick. I just. I just don't know.

I took a few pills and I headed outside to take a smoke.

What is the point of trying to talk to her? She fucking shows that she hates me.

I heard the door open while I sat on the curb.

"Fuck." It was Ariel and I am assuming that she didn't want to see me.

I turned around to see her about to go back inside.

"No, don't go, can we talk?" please.

"No. I don't want to." I noticed that she was hiding something behind her back.

"But you said we could talk." she sighed.

"Whatever, what do you want?" she put whatever she was hiding in her pocket and crossed her arms.

"Come, sit down." she leaned on the car instead. While I sit on the curb.

"You wanted to talk."

"Ariel, I am sorry. I don't know why I got so upset that day." yes I do.

"Adam, that was a while ago."

"I know, but Its just that I have been going through shit lately. And I just can't-I can't, I need-"

"Adam, what? You have been going through shit? Really? I am sorry, I didn't know."

She looked at me like I was a lost puppy.

"No, Adam. It's not that easy. Whatever you have to say, I don't care. You wanna go back to that day? Well, I will be just as you were that day. Adam, you fucking screwed me over."

"I know, and I just want to talk about it, I have a lot of stuff in my hands, and I have been fucking up a lot lately. Okay? I just.....I just wish I didn't. I don't know Ariel. Okay? I don't know what's going on anymore. Ever since you left, life has been an ass hole. I loved you, Ariel. I wish I could tell you everything that happened for me to be like this. I wish I hadn't fucked up."I looked up and saw that she was lighting a cigarette in her mouth. When did she start smoking?

"Adam, look. I wish you didn't fuck up either, but you did. And now, it's all in the past. I don't care anymore. You know, since I left, I went through shit to. Don't think you're the only one who has problems." she left to go into the backyard to smoke and left me here.

Why won't she open up?

I got done with my smoke and went inside. I need to do something for her. I need her so fucking bad.

Heading to my bedroom, I felt tears coming. So I shut the door behind me and sat on the bed. Why? Why? Why?

I know I made a mistake, I won't do it again. Please take me back.