Pain-Adam's POV

Adam's P.O.V.

-----------------------

"Ariel?" I barely choked her name out.

And before I knew it, she was on the ground. What the...? What do I do?

I ran over to the body, forgetting I was drunk. When I got over to her, something smelled like alchohol. I couldn't tell if it was her or me. I could only hope it was me.

I looked at her, making sure it was Ariel.

"Shit!" it was her.

I looked around to see if anybody was around for help. Nobody. I started to panic. I checked to see if she was breathing. She was breathing, hard. I called up Barry,

"Barry! I need you to come here! It-it's Ariel! Sh-she is passed out. I am at the Wallgreens by the bar!" I hung up and trying to pick up Ariel off of the ground. I put her head on my lap, in doing so, I noticed the cuts on her arms, remembering what happened. If only I didn't get mad at her, then this never would've happened. I kissed her arm and forehead.

"Why did I do this?" I asked my self and started to cry.

"I'm sorry, I'm so s-sorry. This is all my fault. I am sorry. I am the one that lied to you. I'm sorry." I held her hand, very gently. She has never looked so fragile. She always looked so strong, and fearless. Look at what I did.

"Adam, what happened?" Barry and the guys were here.

"Get her in the car."

"Is that her that smells like that?" asked Neil.

"That is her! She is only 18. Wooh! That shit was strong!"

"Should we get her to a hospital?"

"I don't know. Just bring her home first."

Her feet were put in Brad's lap, while her head was on mine. She was curled up.

Once we had gotten home, I layed her down on my bed. And say there waiting for her to wake up. She probably fucking hates me. I wonder where she lived. Where did she work? Was that her at the concert?

I walked away to get Brad.

"Hey, Brad.....remember the concert last Saturday?"

"Ya, what about it?"

"Was Ariel there?" all of the guys stopped what they were doing and looked at Brad.

"Was she?" he wouldn't answer.

"Damnit, guys!" I yelled.

"Sorry, she didn't want you to know. She was there with her friends." her friends, where did she make friends?

"Was she there the while time?" they all nodded slowly.

"Whatever, I am going to sit in my room.

-----

It has been an hour and she hasn't waken up yet. Why was she drinking in the first place? She wasn't at the bar. And she looked out of breathe when I saw her.

Was she running from something?

All of a sudden I hear movement coming from the bed. I looked at the clock, 3:17 am.

I looked over to her, and she was up. Her back facing me. Is she going to talk to me?

"Guys! She's up."they come in and she looked at them, still not knowing I am here, I guess.

"Neil......thrash....can." she covered her mouth until Neil finally realized what she meant.

She was going to throw up.

She put the thrash can in front of her and nearly exploded. I hated seeing her like this, so I left the room. I need some Oxy. I was on my way to getting some, but then I found Ariel.

I remember I kept a spare bottle in my closet for times like this.

I went back in my room, ignoring the crowd, and grabbed my Oxy.

Opening the bottle, I heard Ariel start to cry. I put the bottle down and rushed inside.

"Ariel, what happened?" she was hugging Barry.

"it's okay, you don't have to answer now, you should get some rest first."

"Get some sleep, the trash can is right next to the bed, if you need it." and they left the room.

I stayed by her bedside, thinking about the last time we were both together in this room.

That was long ago, but it seemed like yesterday.

I looked at the red hotels on my dresser. That memory seemed like forever ago.

I looks at her sleeping. I remember how calm she would take breathes while she slept. But now, they are all unsteady. I wantedto sleep. But that has been hard to do lately, sleepless nights were normal to me now. So I just waited for the morning.