Just Like you

The next morning I awoke to sound of Adam's voice. He sounded like he was on the phone, but I wasn't too sure, and I didn't want to get up yet, so I pretended to sleep.

Not long after the talking had stopped, I heard his voice right next to my ear.

"I know you aren't asleep anymore."

Right after he said this, he pulled the pillow right out from underneeth my head.

"No! Not the pillow!!"

"I know, I want to sleep to, but we have to leave today. I just got done talking to Mark."

"What did he say?"

"He said you can't go," I looked down to hide what might be tears coming."Without meeting everybody first."

"Oh My God!! Are you serious???!!!"

"Yep. So pack up and then will be on our way for the meeting spot."

"Okey-dokey."

I got ready and packed up my stuff. Except something was missing, my lyric book. I write all of my songs in there and If I dont have it, I would be like a Piano without keys. I have to find it.

"Adam!"

"Ya?"

"Have you seen my notebook?"

"I don't think so."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I need that notebook, so of you find it, give it to me!!!!!"

"Alright.......found it."

"Really?"

"Ya, is this what it looks like?"he held up my notebook.

"Ya. Where was it?"

"It  was right next to the TV. What is it?"

"It's just a notebook."

"Sure."I saw him open up to the first page. And started to read.

"Are these songs?"

"Bits of different things, yes. Now give it to me."

"Did you write all of these?"

"Yes, now give it to me!"

"Alright, here. You never told me you write music."

"I didn't know I had to." he stopped talking after that.

We went to go put the corvette in storage. And then went to go say hi to everyone that helps with touring. after that was done, we met up with the rest of the band.

"Woah, am I hulucinating, or is that Ariel?" said Brad.

"That's Ariel."

"Wait, you to come together. And you left together last night...did you guys do something naughty???" WHAT?

"Hahaha, no. Are you kidding me? Never gonna happen."

We both looked at each other as we both said it in almost unison.

"Bullshit!" Neil said in a sing-song voice.

"Whatever, Neil." I said.

"Well, this is the tour bus. But we like to call her The Blue Bitch."

I can see why. There could not be a better name for this bus. It was blue all over and inside all there were was a few couches, a bathroom, and one bed. ONE! It was I twin sized bed to.