Scared- Adam's P.O.V.

Adam's P.O.V.

------------------------

It's been about 1 month since she learned how to play, and now she just picks up a guitar and sings along to whatever she wants. I thought today it would be one of those days.

But she was different, much different than normal. She wont talk, or sing, or play the guitar.

I decided I would wait until we got to bed to asks her what's up.

"Babe, what's wrong?"

"Remember me telling you about my parents?"

"Ya..."

"Well, it's their anniversary. On their anniversary, they go to like, three different bars, and come across these life or death situations. They fight even more, and usually, I am there to break it up. So then they would only be mad at me and not each other. Well, my friend just texted me that my mother is in the hospital, because she slipped in the kitchen while holding a knife." I put my head down. Almost starting to cry, I got up to go over to her. We sat on the twin sized bed together.

"Do you want to back to see your mom?"

"That's not the thing. She didn't slip. My dad has abused her for a long time. He tells her that if she doesn't say that it was an accident, than she won't see tomorrow. And things like that. What if I have to go back? What if my parents mention me leaving them? I am not 18 yet. I will have to stay. Then they will never let me leave!" I hate to see her upset. I love her to much to watch her cry.

"Listen, I won't let them take you away. Besides they won't know where you are. Right?"

"I guess so. My dad will kill me if I ever go back there."

"If you ever have to go back there, I will be with you, I will protect you. I promise."

"Adam."

"Ya?"

"I love you." what? Did she say that?

I looked her in the eyes, to make sure she was telling the truth.

"I love you too."

"Do you really?"

"Look at me. If I was lying would I do this?" I grabbed her by the waste and held her up. She put her legs around me, and we just kissed. And kissed. And kissed. She still isn't 18. GAH! Her birthday is in about 2 months.

Thank god the tour is almost over.

As if if reading my mind, she says," What do you guys usually do for Christmas?"

"Well it depends on if we're on tour or not. And your ends around the 17th of December or something."

"Oh, cool. I am tired, goodnight." she laid down, and I followed.

"I love you."

"Mm, I love you too, babe." she replied. And with that, we went to bed.