Home-Adam's P.O.V.

Adam's P.O.V.

------------------------

I got into the driver seat, it has been too damn long since I drove a corvette.

"Just let me know where to go."

" Yeah, yeah."Was all she mumbled.

I had no idea what I was going to do when I got to her house. I kinda felt bad not saying much back in dressing room. I guess I'll say sorry...

After she told me what her house looked like, she fell asleep. After a while she leaned on my arm. I hope she wasn't drooling on me.

About five minutes pass. We finally reach her house. I think. And I get up, out of the car, shaking out the pins and needles, and walk over to her side of the car. Open up the door, and whisper in her ear.

"We are here."

She stretches and then gets out from the car as slow as an old man.

"Do you need help getting out?"

"No, I am fine."

"Okay, I will just wait for you to get up off you lazy butt."

We started to walk to her door, but she stops, and almost looks scared.

"Oh, God no."

"What's wrong?"

"No, no, no, no, no."

She opens up the door and a tear falls down her face. She slowly closes the door and starts to walk back into the car. She sits in the passenger seat. Looking upset. So I decide to sit on the hood of the car. Giving her some time to cool down

Five minutes pass, so I go and sit down in the car.

"Drive." I was wrong, she wasn't sad at all, she was pretty pissed.

"Where do you want to go?"

"Just drive!"

Not wanting to piss her off even more I do just that. I guess I will just drive to my place then.

After a long silenced drive, I pulled up to the hotel I am staying in for the weekend. And without question she gets up and out of the car. She starts walking to the lobby doors. She was walking pretty fast too. I ran to catch up with her.

"What happened back there?"

"I don't know."

"Are you sure you don't know?"

"Damn sure." Okay.

I lead her to the third floor of the hotel room 37. I pulled out the door key and opened the door.

And she just walked in without a care.

"So this is your room?"

"Ya. And I think you are lying to me."

"Lying to you about what?"

"Don't play stupid with me, you know what I am talking about."

"Oh, about the house thing? That was nothing, I just didn't want to sleep there tonight."

"Ah, it's all clear to me now, you just wanted me to drive you to your house for no reason, makes perfect sense."

"I know it does."

I know it's mean, but I got to admit, she was being a bitch. But then again, if I knew what made her upset, I might understand.

"Okay. You're tired aren't you? You can sleep on the bed and I will sleep on the couch. Sound good?"

"I don't think I will be getting much sleep, but ya. Sounds good."

"Alright, well I am going to take a shower, unless you want to first."

"No, you can go first."

"K." I got into the shower, a very well-needed shower. Considering the fact that I had sweat my ass off at the concert. 

After a while of washing, I realized that I had been mumbling some of the new songs I was working on. "Let's start a riot! A riot! Let's Start a riot! I got too carried away when I started to sing Wake up. I hope she didn't just hear me. I am just going to get out of the shower.

But when I got out I had noticed that Ariel wasn't in the room anymore. 

"Ariel? Ariel." where the hell is she. 

"Ariel!?!!"