Smile Like You Mean It

Where am I?

What happened?

My eyes open to a white room with three people wearing white coats.

This place looks familiar...

"Ah. Ms. Stevenson, you're awake." The man states."Do you remember why you're here?"

I must've answered somehow because he replied with,"Well, Ariel, you are here becau-" he was cut off before he could finish.

"Ariel! You're awake! I'm so glad you're  awake! Now we can beat up that duchbag together!" She exlaimed with joy.

What duechbag?

Who is she? She looks familiar...but who is she?   

"I'm sorry miss, but only family is allowed to visit the patient." the girl gave the white coat man a glare and responded.

"I AM her family. I am her.....uh....I am her....sister?" I don't think that was supposed to be a question.

I don't think I have a sister...right?

"I'm sorry miss, you will have to leave now."

"But I need to stay, for her."

"......You have five minutes." with that, the man dissapeared out of the room. 

And we were left alone.

"Ariel. It's me. Do....do you remember me?" I gave her a puzzling look.

"Um....are you my sister?" something I said must've been funny because she was laughing.

"No. I'm Amanda...your co-worker. You don't have a sister. Well, if you want to call me your sister, you can. But we are friends."

"Amanda?" 

"Yeah. And I just called Adam so he should be here soon. Oh thank god you are okay."

"Adam?"

All of a sudden, short clips of memories came back to me. 

Cuts. Loud music. Backstage. Blushing. Leaving. Dead mom. Birthday. Getting a job. Parties.

 But I couldn't put it all together. Was this my life? There is one way to find out.

I lifted my arm to my sight, lifted up my sleeve, and found small red lines that sometimes intersected eachother. Those must be the cuts.

That really was my life. As much as I wish it wasn't true...it was. I tried to remember more, but couldn't. And in return, my head started pounding. 

"Ariel?" said a hoarse, rusky voice. I couldn't help but feel...safe. I looked up to se the source. "Ariel, are you okay? Who did this to you? Was it Zane? I swear to god, if i ever see that worthless peice of shit aga-" he paused at the sight of me and I could see something in him break. 

Why? 

Was I important to him?

He walked over closer to me and sat on my bed. I felt his lips brush against my forehead, only to send chills down my spine and dragons in my stomach. I have had this feeling before. I know I have. With the same person, I'm sure.

But who is he?

I looked up into his eyes and saw a teer sit at the corner of his eye, being held back by strength.

"Do you....remember......me?" 

I only wish I could answer, because, I honestly don't know if I remember.

"You don't remember me, do you? Well, my name is Adam. Adam Gontier if the that helps out a bit." He said with a dark humor. The teer that he once held back was now sliding down his cheek, about to be joined with others soon to come.

He was crying. 

For....me?

I wish I could help him. Maybe I can try to remember him.

His name is Adam. Adam Gontier. Adam. Adam. Adam. Adam. Adam. Adam. Adam. 

He does something.....what does he do? 

Just then the sound of loud music came back to mind. A singer right?

My thoughts were interrupted by three other guys that had come walking through the door.

"Holy shit! Who fucking-?"said the short one.

"Ariel are you okay?" said the tall one.

"Ariel...do you remember us?" Said the blonde.

Wasn't that the question for the ages.

I looked at the three males. Then looked back at Adam who was staring back at me with a firm line as his mouth.

He stared at me for a little while longer, so I accepted the challenge of staring back.

I stared into his blue-green eyes and then the past memory of blushing seeped into my thoughts.

Did he cause me to blush? Did I cause him to blush?

Well, there was a way to find that out too.

I sat up in my bed, put my hands on his shoulders while he just stared back at me, confused almost. I leaned in and before I closed my eyes, I saw that he had been leaning in to, because we kissed.

My stomach was bursting with flames and dragons.

Adam.

°°°°°°°°°

Updated, as promised.

Even though I still feel like you guys are going to hunt me down, kill me, shred my skin and boil my blood.

I don't know, it's just this hunch I have.

XD

Remember,

AGFOREVER!

~OnMyOwnTilItsAOver