Work

I finally applied for a job. After two weeks. I got one.

Shadow was right, Spencer's does pay pretty damn good.

I made friends too. Amanda, Ashlynn, Kaylynn and Zane. They were all really cool. But Amanda and I seem to just get along more. And Zane, he is pretty hot. But I can't help but feel like I can't like anyone. Because of Adam. I have to keep reminding myself that I am SINGLE!

But I woke up early today so I could go to work.

Amanda will be picking me up, so I sat in the driveway. And then I saw her car.

So I got up, and got in.

"Hey, good morning! Ready to go pierce some ears?"

"More than ever!" we laughed.

But then she asked, "How come you don't have a boyfriend? You should get one. I see guys that look at you all of the time in the store. You know how many guys you could get with your dark brown hair, and killer dark brown eyes? A LOT!" I giggled to hide what I wanted to say.

She doesnt know that I went out with Adam Gontier of Three Days Grace. That's not something I like to bring up.

We finally get there and everyones there. Ready for work.

"Hey guys." said Amanda.

"Hey, guess what!" said Ashlynn.

"Oh my god you're never going to guess what happened!" said Kaylynn.

"What happened?"

"So. Do you know the band Three Days Grace?" what the fuck.

"Mmm, I don't think so." I replied.

"Well, I barely know them either. But the lead singer is sooo hot!! And, i saw him with some three other guys or something, and they looked cool, so I went up and started to flirt a bit. And Aidan gave me like, 5 tickets, all with backstage passes!!!" are you fucking kidding me?

"His name is Adam." oops. But nobody seemed to have noticed my slip-up.

"So, do you guys want to go and party with Three Days Grace?!" what do I say. I guess I could say hi to the guys. But not Adam. Definitely not him.

"Sure, I am up for it." no I am not. But it looks to suspicious if I say no....

"Great! The concert is this Saturday."

"Yay! We will be there!" said Amanda.

Shit!

---------------------------------

Ugh, look at the mess she got herself into.

If only they knew exactly what happened in Amanda's life.

Btw, the POV edition version of this one will just be the coworkers thoughts on Ariel.

Trust me, I'll be there when you need me. You'll be safe here. ;)

~OnMyOwnTillItsAllover