Drown

He just left out the door, do I just sat there watching TV. I turned to the news and saw that there was going to be a huge rain storm. I hope it thunders, it calms me down.

--------

Three hours had passed and it was 11:00. I know am used to being alone, but it feels different now. Now, I feel watched almost. Making sure all of the windows and doors were closed, I got my song book, and wrote.

"This world will never be, what I expected.

And If I don't belong, who would've guessed it?" I stopped there because I had another Idea.

"Standing on my own,

Remembering the ones I left at home.

Forget about the life I used to know,

Forget about the ones I left at home."

I can never right a whole song, it just never happens!

I found a MP3 player on the shelf, probably Adam's. I decided took take a look, and see what kind of music he likes. And what I found was amazing! He had tons of Pearl Jam! I started to listen to Jeremy- my favorite song by them. He never told me about this! We are going to have a long talk when he gets home. Or back to the hotel.

---------

I fell asleep listening to the music. But woke up just a few hours later, to some sort of sound.

I checked the clock to see what time it was. It was 4:37a.m.

Getting up to see what the noise that woke me up was, but then I heard voices down the hall. Almost yelling, and the sounded familiar.

"Aw shit." I think it's Adam an the band. And they couldn't have made more of an entrance. I looked out the door, and there they were, looking completely wasted.

They all came into the room, instead of going into their own. They were all laughing and talking about how many girls were 'all up on them'. Shit Adam, I said have fun, I know, but don't get shit-faced!

"Hey, sexy, over here!" Neil looked at me, cat-whistled, and patted his lap. I walked over to him, and handed him a trash can.

"Your gonna need this, buddy." even though they are drunk, they are not as drunk as my parents. No, they were stupid drunk.

Neil began to up-chuck into the trash can, while the rest of the guys were all in the bathroom taking turns around the toilet.

I handed them all towels, and told them to take showers.

"Don't drown in the tub fellas! Even though you already drowned in alchohol."

After that I went to bed.

----------------

In the morning, woke up to a quiet room, with nobody but Adam on the couch.

I am sure it was only around nine. So I thought to myself about last night.

He came home as drunk as fuck, and he was the one who apparently, had the most girls all over him. He probably got laid.

The bastard, the mother fucking bastard.