I Hate Everything About You

I told Adam goodnight. I have a hard time falling asleep so I wo----

***

"No! Don't! Mom! Get up! He stood their watching my mother and started to walk over to her.

"Mom, hurry! Leave!" she won't listen. Can she hear me?

He is right by my mother holding a steak knife.

"Honey? You can't fucking stand up right can you? You piece of worthless shit! I married a fucking bitch!" he kept yelling. I tried to move over to my mother, but I couldnt, I had to watch.

"Mom! What are you doing? Get up!! He has a knife!" I struggled and started to sweat a lot.

I watched as he got closer to my mother, pointing the knife at her stomach.

Finally I heard her say something,"No! You can't kill it!" kill what?

"Oh, that baby? What, you want it that bad? The other just left! And you want another one?"

Is she pregnate? No! He can't do that!

"Mom! Get up! Please, you can't let him do this!" I screamed and screamed, until I saw my father push the blade slowly into my mothers stomach.

I fell silent and then screamed as loud as I possibly could.

"You fucking son of a bitch! You bastard! Youre going to fucking rot in hell!"

He twisted the blade in her and smiled.

I started to cry and cry. And yell, I went dizzy, an soon I woke up.

"Ariel! Ariel! Wake up!" it was Adam. "Ariel what's wrong, babe, what happened?"

As soon as I saw him I squeezed him, and cried into his neck. He rubbed the back of my head and held my hand.

I tried to talk within breaths.

"It...it was-sniffle-...it was my....my dad. He...he...was..."

"How about we talk about tomorrow, but for now just listen to me." he made me lay down and started to sing a lullaby.

I soon fell asleep in his arms once again.

--------------

I woke up the next day with crusty eyes. Adam was staring straight at me.

"Good morning. We got Burger King for breakfast if you want some."

"No thanks, not hungry."

"Well, then you wanna talk? Are you feeling better now that you are breathing normally? Or breathing better?"

He could tell I was still anxious. My breaths were still shaky and my eyes were moist.

After about ten minutes of sitting in bed, I finally told him about my dream, every last bit.

"I am sorry I woke you up." I said feeling embarrassed.

"I don't care, I was worried. Now it makes sense why you were yelling. If it makes you feel better, we can go over there to check on your mom... and make sure of certain things. I mean, if your mother was really pregnate, than your dad needs to be in jail. I mean, you get it."

"I don't know if it's worth the risk, it was just a dream."

"Alright, its your choice. Whatever you choose, I am fine with."

"I don't know, I have to think."

"Okay, but you wanna go out to the couches? We are working on some songs, and I know that's something your great at."

"Mhm, ya, be there in a minute."

When I got out there, they were deep in thought.

"Hey guys, why have you got done, can I read them?"

"Uh, sure, just be quiet." said Brad.

I walked over to what seemed like a few pieces of paper. It had scribbles and words all over it. I think it said something like:

'Youre sick of feeling numb,

You're not the only one.

Ill take, you by the hand,

And I'll show you a world that you can understand..."

And another wich read:

'no time for goodbye, she said.

As she faded away,

Don't put your life in

Someones hand,

They're bound to steal it away...'

"You guys, what are you doing, these are good."

"Maybe, but we can't finish them!"

"Well, it looks like you have about three finished. But these ones," I held up the ones I just read. " these are not finished, but these are really good. I think I have something for these."

I grabbed my song book and brought it out.

"Look, this will go perfectly with this." I started to sing what they had with what I had.

"....I'll show you a world that you can understand.

Pain! Without love.

Pain! Cant get enough.

Pain, I like it rough.

Cause I would rather feel pain than nothing at all."

"Wait, that sounds good. Hold on, sing that again."said Adam, he grabbed his guitar.

I started to sing as he came up with the chords for it.

"Damn, that was...good."said Neil.

We worked on more things and I showed them what I had been writing.

They had all told me that I was a complete natural when it came to music.

"Thank you but, I do have my ways."

We worked on songs for about 7 hours, ate dinner and went to bed.

That night, I had the same dream, I still couldn't move.

Adam tries to calm me down, but I fall back asleep and it happens again and again.