Passive

I woke up to a very dark, yet bright, bedroom. Adams bedroom.

How did I even get here?

Why am I HERE in this bed? I look around the room, it looks the same, just as it was like when I left. Except, it felt different, it seemed different but it didn't look different. I couldnt quite point it out. All I know is that I don't want to be here.

I make sure nobody is in the room before I get up. I feel too sore, but I want to anyway.

"Shit, what did I do to make myself hurt like this?"

"Good question." Adam? I didn't see anyone in here.

"What the- how long we're you in here?"

"A few hours." he has bags under his eyes. He looked horrible.

I stood up all the way, and left the room for the kitchen.

"Woah, Ariel. You're up."

"Good morning." I don't want to fucking be here.

"Hey Ariel, do you want breakfast, or are you hanging over?" how does he know I was drinking? I gave him a look of confusion.

"Aye, you don't have to hide the fact that you were wasted last night. We just want to know what happened while you were drunk." said Barry.

I sat down on the couch.

"Do you wanna tell us?"

I thought for a moment, I can trust them. So I whispered everything.

"So, I was invited to a party, by this guy that works with me. And he was cool, so I thought, sure why not. When I got there, it was full of people. He offered me a drink, and I gulped it down, trying to fit in. But then I wanted more."

"What happened after that?"

"Well, I was having lots of fun, and then Zane, the guy that invited me, kissed me, and it didn't feel right. So I tried to leave the situation, but he brought me into this room. And he began to touch me. I tried so hard to get away, but I couldn't."

I felt warm liquid on my cheeks. I can't cry in front of them.

"It's okay, you're here now." said Brad, rubbing my back.

"I had finally gotten out of the room, and kept running through the olhouse to outside. And I just kept running, hoping to end up somewhere safer than where I was just at. I stopped somewhere, and passed out."

I had saw Adam walk out of the room, with red puffy eyes. Had he been crying?

"Ariel. Can I talk to you, later?" I hesitated for a moment but then responded.

"Yeah, whatever, Adam."

"Thank you." and he left.