Now or Never

Lunch was boring considering the fact that I was almost completely ignoring Adam.

Maybe I am overreacting. Probably, that's what I usually do.

We went shopping after lunch, so I decided to talk to Adam while the guys were in Spencer's.

"Adam, look...I am sorry for getting mad. But you screwed me over."

"You have nothing to say sorry about, I fucked up."

"It wasn't a HUGE mistake, I mean sure, you drank, a lot, but I hope you weren't thinking when that happened."

"I wasn't I wasnt thinking at all. I am sorry. I have something for you when we get back to the hotel."

"Ya, what is it??"

"I can't tell ya can I, cause it won't be a surprise anymore."

"Okay." I smiled at him and grabbed his hand.

"Hey Ariel," I looked at him,

"Ya?"

And as those words came to my mouth, he kissed me. I swear, it's like something he has done a million times before.

"Woah, not what I expected to see right when you walk out of a store." said Barry.

"You guys there are kids around!" chuckled Neil.

I grabbed Adam's hand and we walked like that through the rest of the the mall.

___________

When we got back, he said that the band didn't know about this song. Nobody does except his notebook. Once he grabbed his guitar, he started to sing.

"I always knew that you'd come back to get me.

And you always knew that it would be easy,

To go back to the start to see where it all began,

Or end up at the bottom to watch how it all ends."

He is so gorgeous, damn, I hope this never dies.

He got to the chorus,

" Somehow I found, a way to get lost in you.

Let me inside! Let me get close to you.

Change you mind! I'll get lost if you want me to.

Somehow I found, a way to get lost in you."

After the song we kissed a bit. A lot. But soon the guys came in.

"Woah, guys, you just can't get enough of each other!"

"I don't think we can." said Adam, looking at me.

"Damn, young love is so fucking adorable. Oh and, we came in here to tell you we want to practice while we are here. So Ariel, you can come to."

"Yay, I get to sit and be jealous at your talents." all I ever do there is wish that I could play the drums, or play base, or play the guitar.

"Maybe we can teach you our talents." said Brad.

"What?" said Neil. "Playing the drums takes time, lots of fucking time."

"Chill, just teach her the basics. She will be like a mini Three Days Grace, 4-in-1."

The guys all agreed and I was going to learn base first.

After Brad was done teaching me I played base with the rest of the band in Wake Up. They wanted me to try something simple. It wasn't fucking simple.

After that, Barry, tought me the guitar basics. He said its harder than bass. Depending on what kind of guitar player you are. The band wanted me to try to play the intro to I Hate Everything About You.

Then it was Neil's turn, he tought me pretty well considering his attitude earlier. From him, I learned a lot, it is a pain in the ass to learn the drums. But he said I was a natural. Once I learned from him, he wanted me to drum Let You Down.

"Ya know, your girlfriend has some kick ass talent." said Barry to Adam. Am I his girlfriend?

"Does she?" he didn't say I wasn't! "Well, it's my turn to teach her what I can. Come sit over here."

"Wait he said that I was your-" I couldn't spit it out

"Ya, he did say that. Is that true?"

"I don't know is it?"

"Yeah, if you want it to be, then it is." he pecked my cheek, as if to make it official. " Okay, time to teach. Barry tought you the basics, and you can read music notes, which made it easier on all of us. Cause you already write music. So I will teach you the harder stuff. Can you sing?" what? I only sing when I am alone, so I wouldn't know if I sound good or not.

"I don't know."

"Well, let's here you. Sing."

"I am sorry if you go deaf. Or your ears start to bleed. Or I break glass. What do you want me to sing?"

"Your favorite non-Three Days Grace song."

"Okay..."

I started to sing Pearl Jam's Jeremy. He freaked out.

"Good fuckjng song choice, you never told me you listened to them."

"Ya, and you never told me you listened to them." I responded.

"Well, you have a very nice voice. Really, how long have you been singing?"

"As long as I could remember."

"Well, it paid off."

After he taught me full lessons of the quitar, it was late and the rest of the band was asleep.

We want to bed and talked each other to sleep.