Let You Down

-------------Adam's POV

I don't remember anything from last night except the fact that I got home really late. (or early in the morning) but I remember throwing up. And next thing ya know, i passed out on the couch. I didn't want to talk to Ariel much, I am afraid of what I think happened. I fucked up. This is why I didn't want her to commit. She wanted too. I did too. But we pretty much just met. One of us will fuck it up. And that was me.

I woke up this morning to quietness, I looked around the room, Ariel wasn't there.

Good. Too much guilt for me to handle. I am sure she found out one way or another.

The guys do say I have a loud mouth when I'm drunk.

Where is she though?

-------------Ariel's POV

I walked downstairs to the breakfast area that the hotel offered. I found the other guys down there too. At least Adam wasn't there. The bastard just plays with your feelings.

"Good morning, Ariel, thanks for taking care of us last night. I am sure we didn't smell to well." said Barry.

"Aw no problem. I wasn't just going to ignore the fact that my friends are intoxicated and puking."

"He he, ya." Neil replied.

"Where's Adam?" asked Brad.

"Oh, him. He is upstairs on his lazy ass I am sure."

"What's wrong?"

"Oh nothing."

"Alright."

They could tell something was on my mind but knew I really didn't want to talk about it, so we just ate the rest of our breakfast and headed back to their room.

And it was a mess. Barry started to pick up what was apparently his side of the room.

"Hey, uh, Neil and I are going to go pick up some things at Walgreen." announced Brad.

"K, but pick me up some tootsie pops will you?" I love those things.

"Ya, sure."

"Thanks, be back soon, okay?"

"We will."

They left without closing the door.

Once I closed the door, I helped Barry pick up.

"So, really. Why are you upset. Was it Adam?" I started to spill.

"Well, maybe. He got laid last night, yeah?"

"Probably...knowing him."

"Well, the night before he told me he liked me a lot. And I told him that I liked him a lot too, and then we made out, for a really long time. And just after that happens, he has sex with some whore that he probably doesn't even know the name of. "

"I had a feeling that's what it was about."

"Am I over-reacting?"

"No. It's just that people make mistakes, Adam will make mistakes. But I know that if you want to...more than like him, than you have to look past those mistakes."

"Yeah, I guess your right. Thanks Barry."

"It's cool."

We finished cleaning up the room. And so I went to my room, too find Adam still on the couch but instead of sleeping he was writing in a book, what looked to be a song bookish looking thing.

"Don't think I don't know what happened last night." I started to get mad at the thought of it.

He put his book down.

"I thought you would find out. I am very sorry. I never want to hurt you, Ariel."

"Really?"

"Ya, I don't EVER want to hurt you at all."

"Well that's what you did."

"I was drunk."

"That doesn't help your situation at all."

"I know, but-"

"I don't care right know, you let me down. Hard."

I went back to the guys room. And found that the other guys had gotten back from the grocery store. All I wanted was something to distract me from my brain, so I grabbed my tootsie pops, my notebook, and I sat on there couch. I wrote so many different pieces that I almost could've made a song.

I got tired and soon fell asleep on their couch.

----------- Adams POV

"I don't care right now, you let me down. Hard."

She walked right out of the door after that. I have to do something for her to forgive me.

While I was thinking of an idea, I sat down to write a song or to.

"You see right through me, cause you're running away,

You keep Turing your back on me.

I've tried so hard....."

I might just make her a song.

----------Ariel's POV

"Hey Ariel, you wanna go to lunch?" whispered Brad.

"Uh, ya. Sure."

"Okay, you might want to brush your hair then. You've been asleep for a while."

I got up to look in the mirror and he was right. I looked like I was a hobo. I went back to my room to find Adam still in there, except with regular clothes on.

"What are you doing?"

"I just got dressed, I an going to lunch with you guys."

"Oh, nice to know." I still want to go to hang out with the rest of the guys.

"Whatever, I will prove that I am sorry, I won't do it again, I swear."

"Well, you kinda fucked up." More like fucked somebody.

"I know, I am SORRY!"

"Don't fucking yell at me, I have spent all my life listening to people yell, don't fucking go there."

"Fine."

And with that we went to lunch.