Save Me

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"

"What?"

"You're officially an adult!"

I just woke up and he is expecting me to understand English? It took me a while to process what he said. And the I freaked out.

"YES!"

"Whenever your ready, there is breakfast waiting downstairs."

He left and let me get dressed.

About five minutes later I walked downstairs.

"HAPPY BRITHDAY!!!!!" everybody said in almost perfect unison.

"Oh my god!!!" almost everybody I knew was there. Shadow, Neil, Barry, Brad(and he brought Matt) Adam even invited his cousins Josh and Cale. I met Josh and Cale at a hockey game that Adam had gotten invited to but decided to bring me with him.

And Matt I met just from him hanging out with Brad at practice.

The whole day was filled with singing, dancing, and we evan went sledding.

It was amazing. I havent had a birthday since I was about five years old. So when they brought out presents, I flipped out.

The presents ranged from a card, to Breaking Benjamin concert tickets.

Adam said he wanted to save his present for when everyone was gone.

So it eventually got late and everyone left little by little. Soon, it was just the band.

"Happy birthday, kiddo." said Barry. He called me kiddo because he was like ten years older than me.

"Yay! Now you can buy stuff off of TV commercials! Im just playing Happy Birthday." said Neil.

"Happy Birthday, Ariel." said Brad,"I hope you like your present." he winked at Adam.

"Buy guys. And thanks for everything. We all gave hugs and they left.

"So, how did you like it?"

"Did you plan this?"

"Ya. Well actually you can tell people that your boyfriends band, Three Days Grace planned your birthday." I giggled and then went up to him and wrapped my arms around his body.

"I love you so much, Adam."

"I hope so. Because I love you too." we kissed for a while. But he eventually pulled away.

"Wait, I need to give you your present." he grabbed his guitar and started to sing a song that I had never heard before.

It was a some sort of birthday song that had to do with every thing he knows about me. It was VERY cheezy. But sweet.

I laughed when he mentioned my tickle-ish-ness.

When he was done, I said, "Adam, you never run out of ideas do you?"

"Well, that is just part one of two." he said as he put the guitar down.

"Well, what's the second part?"

"Well, this."and he kissed me. It was a damn hot kiss. I needed to come up for air eventually. So Adam lead me to the bedroom.

"Youre legal now." he said while smiling. I couldn't help but to smile too.

As we stood by the bed, he slowly leaned in and kissed me. Our tongues danced together to a beautiful melody. I started to feel hot so I guided Adam's hands to the bottom of my back. He slid his hand up the back of my shirt and I started to loosen-up his belt. He had taken off my shirt by now, and was just caressing my back.

I shivered at his finger tips.

He felt the shivers and smirked, leaning to my ears to nibble them, "You're so beautiful." He whispered.

Moments later we were wrapped up in each other slowly go further and further each minute until it got to that moment.

"Are you sure?"

"We got this far."

And soon, my innocence was nowhere to be seen.