Are You Ready

I awoke with tears in my eyes. I looked at the time, 11:23 p.m. Thank god I slept late. But the nightmare was horrible. I shivered at the thought of getting hit by my dad. I needed to get my mind off of things so I turned on the music. Today is the day I get to see Three Days Grace live for the first time! I couldn't help but to scream. I got ready quickly and headed for the door noticing that the concert started in 7 hours. so I sat and stared at the clock.

-------------------------

2 hours till the show. God I am excited. I get into the car and start to drive. It took about an hour to get to the concert. it was a little packed, I am glad I got here early or it would've taken forever to get to the front of the crowd to where I stand. I had some spare time though when I got there, but I didn't have back stage passes so I couldn't meet them. So I watched as more people filled the seats and the platform. After a while I heard a familiar voice step up to the mic.

"Hey guys, thanks for coming out tonight!"

I turn around and see Adam Gontier with his brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. I automatically start to scream with the crowd. They opened up the concert with Home. And as he was singing, I swear, he looked at my right in the eyes and waved. Now I am not for sure he waved at me, but I hoped that was the case. After Home it was Just Like You, Drown, I Hate Everything About You, Scared, Let You Down, Born Like This, Burn, and last but not least, Are You Ready. During the song, he marched over to me and took my hand and pulled me up on the stage.

Ohmygawd. IamdancingwithAdam. After the song the other fans that were dancing on the stage left. Just as I was about to leave, a hand grabs my arm. I turn around and see that its Adam again.

"How did you like the concert?"

"I-I Loved it."

"Great, you wanna chill in the dressing room?"

"Sure...."

"Don't worry, I am not going to abduct you or anything of the sort." I could tell he was telling the truth with his soft voice so I nodded my head and smiled. He grabbed my hand starting walking off in the other direction. We soon reached a door that said ThreeDaysGrace. He opened the door and held it for me. There, his band mates were waiting for him. Looking tired and hungry. In a room which smelled of sweat, cologne and pizza. A very interesting scent all together.

"Who is this fine young lady?" asked Neil. I blushed in response.

"My name is Ariel. But My friends call me Animal."

"Why is That?"

"Because I get crazy sometimes."

       They all smiled." What makes you crazy?" Brad asked with raised eyebrows.

"Well because I get crazy when I listen to great music." I should know what's coming next.

"Is our music great?"

"Uh, yeah. i am a fan." God this embarrassing. As if it wasn't bad enough. I had to tell them that their music gets me hyped.

Trying to get me to talk more, Adam asked, ''Well since you're such a huge fan, What are our names?" He is going to think that I am a complete stalker and then we are never going to talk again.

 ''Ummm, well...your name is Brad, bassist, your name is Neil, drums and backup singer, Barry, guitar, and last but not least, Adam, lead singer. and guitar.'' I said as I looked at each of them. 

"Usually people don't know our names, they only know Adam's."

I looked at Brad in confusion. How could people not know their names?

''Well I think that if you are going to call yourself a fan, then you need to now the band.'' I am starting to get way out of my comfort zone.

"That's awesome, I think I am going to start tearing up~sniffle~." Barry couldn't have made me feel weirder, but I laughed anyways.

      My legs were starting to hurt from standing through the concert, so I kept shifting my weight from leg to leg during the conversation. Adam must've noticed because he got up out of his seat and asked me to sit.

''No, it's fine."

"No, it's not fine, you have been standing this whole tome. So you either sit in his chair or you sit one his lap.'' Neil threw me off with his words. And I started to blush at the thought of sitting on Adam's lap. He must have too because his cheeks were turning the color of my converse.

So I sit down in Adam's chair trying to act cool. But as I sit down, I see my scars. I try to unoticably hide them. All of a sudden I faced with the cruel reality that is my life. I feel self concious and scared. Glancing aroung the room, I notice Adam looking at me with a look of caring curiousity, a look that I have not seen on him yet. 

We all talked and talked until finally the question was raised. "I don't want to come off as rude, but shouldn't you be home? It's kinda late isn't it?" Barry wondered.  Adam had a dissapointed look on his face while the others were interrogating me. I really didn't want to leave, I hadn't talked to Adam as much as I wanted to. This is not an everyday thing. Meeting your favorite band and all.

Alas, they 'persuaded' go home and spend time with my family. If only they knew.