Burn

After there practice was over, I was all bored with nobody to talk to. The guys were all busy getting ready for the show. So I just went and explored Fargo. It was a cute little city. Even though city was an over statement. I got hungry so I stopped by McDonald's and decided to take it back to the bus.

------------------

When I got there I saw Neil sitting at the table.

"Hello, pretty lady."

"Aye."

"Whats up?"

"Nothing, just hungry, so I got some McDonald's. What about you, why aren't you with the rest of the band?"

"Because they are practicing with their guitars or some other bullshit."

"Oh, okay. Well, do you want some of my food?"

"Nah, its all yours."

We talked for a while, then he brought up Adam.

"He likes you ya know. A whole damn lot."

"Who?" he looked at me as if I had two heads.

"Uh, Adam. He was talking to me about it. Said he didn't want me to tell you."

"Well, thanks for telling me I guess."

"Do you like him back?"

"I don't know..."

"Well, either way. I have to go, later Ari-gator."

"Bye Neil."

Was he serious when he said that Adam liked me? I doubt it.

5 minutes later I left to go to the concert.

When I got there it was almost full, it wasn't that big of a crowd, but it was packed for the size of the building. I started to have flashbacks of a few days ago. It was fucking amazing.

There he was on stage. They just started. No intro or whatever. Just started. But they started with I Hate Everything About You. It defiantly pumped up the crowd. After that song, Adam spoke into the mic. His eyes finding mine.

"Okay Fargo, tonight you are going to here something different. You are not going to know this song at all. But don't tell anybody about it. It's top secret." He put his finger up to his lips and smiled.

After that they continued on with there usual songs. Why would they sing something nobody knows?

Until he started to sing the new song. I recognized it immediately. He was singing this in the bedroom. I was looking straight up at him, and then he pulled me onstage, just like the first night.

"Over and Over, over and over, I fall, for you/Over and over, over and over, I try not to!"

His voice was so beautiful. He was beautiful. He walked to the other group of fans on the stage but then came back to me to sing the final note. He grabbed my waste with one arm, and held the mic with other," Thank you Fargo for coming out tonight!"

After he got done with that, I hugged him tightly, and said," I like being rubbed with mysterious liquids.

"Oh ya, that dare."

"Ya. So that was what you were singing yesterday!"

"Yeah. Did you like it?"

"Hell ya! It was beautiful."

"Good. I wrote it for you." He said a bit awkwardly. A tear ran down my face as I hugged him harder than I was before.

"What's wrong?"

"nothing, it's just that nobody has ever done anything for me like that."

"Well I just did." he kissed my forehead.

--------------

We got back to the bus where Adam and I immediately walked into the bedroom and changed, got into bed and talked.

"I like you a lot Ariel."

"You know something."

"What?"

"I like you a lot too."

Heooked at me with a cute smile. And he leaned in and kissed me. It was the best kiss I had ever recieved.

And I didn't want it to end there.