Best of You-Adams POV

" Adam's P.O.V.

-----------------------

"Adam, we kissed." as soon as those words left her mouth, my knees hit the floor. I don't like Faith, we are just friends. Not friends with benefits. How could he have massed with my brain like that? I broke up with her in high school because she cheated on me, with Matt. I just keep digging a bigger hole for myself by lying to myself. I know I need Ariel. I never needed Faith like that. I love Ariel. I don't love Faith.

I don't know what went on in my mind when we had sex.

Fuck.

We had sex. She is still in the house, Ariel is right here in front of me. What the fuck do I do?

"Adam? What's wrong?" she asked. Her voice was right next to me. What if she finds out?

I had already screwed us up once. I can't do that again.

I looked at her, next to me.

"One sec, Ariel." I got up and walked into the house. Trying to cool off. I went to my bedroom, Faith was still there, sitting on my bed. At least she had clothes on now.

"Hey babe." she said. She was so tempting.

"Not right now, can you leave. Please?" I said looking out the window.

"What's the hurry?" she said, getting up and walking towards me.

"Nothing, I just have stuff to do with the band and all." she rolled we eyes then put on a smile.

"I love you rockstars." she said.

"Ya well, you have to leave now, soooo...." she got up and kissed me. I didn't kiss her back, but didn't push her away.

I walked downstairs before she could and went to Ariel, who was still waiting at the door. I brought her outside, around the side of the house where a bench was. This is so she doesn't see Faith. And because I needed to talk to her.

"Adam....look, I just wanted to talk to you." ya. And I need to talk to you.

"I am sorry for kissing you earlier. That was stupid, you probably don't even like me anymore. And I need should've done it." her eyes were switching from my lips to my eyes, but she never leaned in. Did she want to kiss?

"Adam, it's okay. I kinda wanted to talk to you about....us?" us? Us? Wait...is there an us now?

"What do you mean?" now I was the one looking at her lips. I love her so much.

"I mean....Adam, all of those things you said earlier....I feel the same way. I love you too, and I-I wish I never left sometimes. But, I know you have been acting different lately and I-" I couldn't help it. I leaned in, and so did she. Our lips were locked.

I felt so many different things just then. Everything with her feels so right. She was the one I loved more than anything else I possible could.

She put her hand on my cheek, and the otHer through my hair. When she touches me, it feels like a milllion fires ignite inside of me, burning for more, and more of her.

She broke away and looked at me. I stood up, and put my hand out for her. She took it and we started walking to the front door.

"So.....does that mean, we are like...." she asked.

"You know, I think it does. Only if you want to be...again." please say yes.

"A couple. Again. So we are us." YES!!

"I guess so, babe." I said as we got inside the house.

And I must say, the place was not looking its best. But we pushed that subject aside, and kissed.

_____________________

I still want to know what you guys think I look like!!!! Comment or message me. I won't update until I see more ACTIVE PARTICAPANTS!

Don't be Scared.

-OnMyOwnTilItsAllOver