Through Glass-Adam's P.O.V.

Adam's P.O.V.

-----------------------

While Ariel was in the hospital, many things happened. We checked out where we were going to start recording, finished a few songs, I checked out the rehab facility. Everything is going all good.

Except for Ariel. Her not being here for all of this, is...weird. I miss her.

I missed her.

I missed her smile.

I missed her insecurities.

I missed the feel of her hands on my back.

I missed the way she sings.

I missed her.

She is back now. I just talked with her.

She just woke up. I wish it was a better welcome home....but I have been so busy with everything lately. I am just so glad that she is finally back. Finally back into my life. Finally back into her own life.

Once she gets out of the hospital, I will go into rehab. I wish I didn't have to leave right after she got back. But I know that when I do go to rehab, she will be there for me.

She still doesn't know what caused her to miss so much of her own life. Of my life. As much as I want to tell her, I am afraid of what she will think of herself. Dr. Watson said that her awakening will come with side effects. He mentioned she me extremes, but other than that, I think she can handle them.

She will still be feeling sore, which is why they made sure to hook her up to some morphine. Other than that, she should be out in a week and a half.

But time without her, just goes too slowly.

----------------------------------

My right hand finds its way to the strings. My left hand finds its position on the neck. My thigh finds the inward curve of the body. My fingers work together to piece together notes and chords.

Soon, my whole body is consumed by the intertwining melodies of every riff and pluck. My soul is unconsciously poured out from my body as the notes flow through my brain.

Soon, a solid drum beat flows through my ears, and is accompanied by a bass guitar.

This continues for what seems like a few seconds but turns out to be ten minutes.

I feel a hand rest on my shoulder, and suddenly there is hope that it's Ariel's. Turning around I find that it's just Neil and feel my heart break just a bit.

"So, when are you going to tell her what happened? I mean, it's not something that you can just say bluntly."

I thought about his question. What will I tell her?