Unknown Number

I yawned as I got out of bed. We had brought all of the boxes in and gone grocery shopping last night. So that's makes two less thing to do.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. One of the best things about waking up at dawn is that you get some alone time. I grabbed a granola bar from the cabinet. I also took a book from one of the boxes in the living room, and walked out the door.

I wanted to find a peaceful area of our property to become my relaxation place. I walked around exploring the 8acres of land that my house was on.

I finally found a beautiful large tree that provided some shade. The tree was on the top of a little hill. The hill also gave a nice view of the sunrise.

I sat down under the tree and ate my breakfast. As I ate I examined the yard. It was amazing; there where fields of flowers, little hills, and tons of trees all over. This was were I was meant to be; out in the country. It was so peaceful and calm. All of it was just as it should be.

I had been reading for awhile, when I heard my phone make a loud beep telling me that I had received a text. I put my book down and grabbed my phone.

It read unknown number. I opened up the message. It said: I'm gonna hangout with some people if you would like to come over. I instantly knew it was Hayes. I texted: Sure be over in about 45 min.

I got together the stuff that I had brought out here. I was almost to the front door when I got another text. It said: See you soon. I smiled knowing that he wanted to hangout with me.

Published
February 14 2017