I Will Stay Strong

Nash and I walked to his family's car and got in. I buckled my seat belt while he started the car, and pulled out of their driveway. "So Hayes and you?" Nash asked glancing at me with a smirk on his lips. "Yup," I replied. "That's cool. He hasn't had a girlfriend since he was 13, so you must be special,"  he said. I smiled to myself, but then something entered my brain making my smile turn into a frown.

"You okay over there?" Nash asked interrupting my thoughts. "I know that we just met and all, but I feel like I can trust you. This might sound kind of crazy. Okay?" I asked. "Okay," Nash said hesitantly. "What would you do if you were dating someone and your ex just so happened to come back in to the picture suddenly, and he happened to be your boyfriend's friend, but your boyfriend had no clue about it, and you think that you and your ex might still have feelings for each other?" I asked. Nash gave a nervous laugh and answered, "first off I'm straight so I don't do boyfriends," I blushed a little at this statement, "second I just so happen to be a boyfriend to an amazing girl right now, so I know for a fact that if she was in that situation I would want her to come out and tell me. Not keep it a secret."

The car fell quiet as I thought over what Nash had just said. "Does that help any?" Nash questioned. "Yeah. Thanks," I replied.

I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts again when we came upon my street. "Turn right," I said pointing my finger to the right of the car. "Oh your our new neighbor. Right?" he asked. "Yeah I moved here about two weeks ago," I replied.

We pulled into my driveway. When he stopped the car I unbuckled my seatbelt, and got out of his car while saying, "I'll be right back." I went up to my front door, and unlocked it.

I then ran upstairs to my room. I quickly washed my face, put on some clothes, and put my hair in a messy bun. I grabbed mine and Hayes' special hat, that he had left here one day, and attached it to my belt loop. After that I ran back downstairs to find my mom.

She was sitting on the couch flipping threw a magazine. "I am so mad at you, but I don't have the time right now to give you a lecture. I'm heading to an indoor go-cart place with Hayes and some other guys. Including someone that I don't know what's gonna happen between us. But we'll talk about all of that later though. I gotta run right now. Love you. Bye," I quickly said before walking out the front door. I doubt she even understood what I had said because I had said everything so fast.

I went over to the Grier's car, and got back into it. "You weren't kidding when you said you would be really quick," he said. I shrugged as he started the car. He then drove us back to his house. Nash turned on the radio, and we listened to it as we drove down the dirt road.

When we finally arrived at the Grier household we got out of the car, and went straight into the house. Hayes wasn't downstairs yet, so I sat down at the table to wait for him. Matt, Cameron, and, Nash walked into the living room and started to talk about something called Magcon. What ever that is.

Shawn sat down besides me and said, "I've missed you Olivia." I shifted in my chair to look him in the eyes. "I've missed you too Shawn," I said. "Can you answer something for me?" Shawn asked. "Sure anything," I replied. "Why are you going out with Hayes? I mean I know that you and I broke up, but I guess I didn't think that you would start dating anyone anytime soon let alone one of my friends," Shawn said. I started to fidget with the bracelet on my wrist while thinking of a way to respond. "I didn't know that you and Hayes were friends, and you know that," I started to say avoiding looking into those  beautiful chocolate eyes, "Hayes and I just immediately clicked is all," I replied.

"I know I can see it in both of your guys' eyes when you look at each other," Shawn said looking down at the table. "Please Shawn don't do this. Don't make me feel worse. Remember it was you who couldn't do the whole long distance thing," I said with tears threatening to come out of my eyes. "Olivia I can't see you with another guy. It hurts to much. Please tell me how I can win you back," Shawn begged. "You can't you have already lost me," I replied.

I stood up from the table wiping my teary eyes and walked outside towards the car to wait for the boys. Wow what a great start to the day. I thought to myself giving a small chuckle.

I leaned up against the Grier's Explorer, and closed my eyes hoping that it would make it so I wouldn't be able to cry.

He can't just show up and expect for me and him to get back together. He was the one who let me go. I told him I could do a long distance relationship, but it was him who said that he couldn't. Anyways what would happen, if we got back together,  when he leaves? We would probably break up all over again, and I can't go threw that pain again. I thought in my head.

I suddenly heard Hayes' shout my name snapping me out of my thoughts. I opened my eyes to see him and the other boys walking towards me. "Hey baby girl I thought you would be waiting inside with the rest of the guys," he said when he was sanding in front of me. "I just needed some fresh air," I replied giving a small smile. Shawn looked at me with eyes full of regret, but I didn't look back at him.

"Oh okay. Well let's boogie then everyone," Hayes said opening up one of the back doors belonging to his family's car. I let out a small laugh at how crazy my boyfriend was and climbed into the car behind him.

After lots of arguing between Matt and Cameron, on who would seat in the front seat, we all got into the car. Nash in the driver seat. Cameron in the passenger seat. Matt and Shawn in the middle row. Hayes and I in the back seat.

It was a long ride to the go-kart track. Nash had put on the radio, and we were all jamming out to it. The boys had filmed some videos of it for vine.
They had made sure I wasn't in any of them though because we didn't want the fans to know that Hayes and I were dating yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't updated in a couple of days. I won't be able to update every day anymore like I was before. But did you all like this update? There was a lot of drama. It hurt my heart to write it. I felt all of the emotions that Olivia was going through so much. Anyways  just know that I'll be randomly updating when I get the time.

Have a great day!

- ratpizza

Published
March 26 2017