Ring, Ring Goes The Phone

I eventually pulled away out of breath. Hayes rested his forehead on mine, and looked at me in the eyes. I could feel his hot breath still on my lips. "Wow," I said when I had caught me breath. He let out a small laugh.

"I've wanted to do that for so long," Hayes said. When he said that my cheeks went from a light blush to a deep crimson red. "That was my first kiss," I admitted. "Seriously?" he smirked. "Yeah," I laughed.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me against his chest.  "Was it a good first?" he asked still smirking. "Really good," I said smiling. "Good," he said. I put my head on his chest while he put his head on top of mine. Hayes pulled me close to him, so that there was no space between us. He kissed the top of my head.

I felt safe in his arms. They felt like a home I had been missing out on for all my life. I never wanted this moment to end.

Suddenly Tez opened the door with too much force. It hit against the side of the house. I jumped in Hayes' arms when I heard the loud bang. I quickly untangled myself from Hayes, and turned to face Tez. He must have not liked the fact that I left his embrace because he wrapped one of his arms  around my waist, and pulled me tightly against his side.

"Did I interrupt something?" Tez asked stunned by what he had just witnessed. My eyes dropped to the ground as I started to blush all over again. "Yes you did," Hayes answered.  He shot Tez an angry glare. "Sorry man," Tez said putting his hands in the air like he was surrendering.

"What did you need?" Hayes asked annoyed. "Just wanted to tell you that you got a phone call," Tez replied. He helt up Hayes' phone. "Thanks. Throw it to me," Hayes said. He caught it in mid air with his free hand. "I'll be right back," he whispered to me. He kissed the top of my head shooting Tez another look then walked away.

I immediately turned around, and walked away from Tez after Hayes left. Leaving him standing alone, and confused as why I felt the sudden urge to walk away. I couldn't face him after kissing his best friend. Even though I knew that he didn't like me like that, and I didn't like him in that way either, it just made me uncomfortable. I was still processing what had just gone down between Hayes and I anyways.

I went to the garage so that I could throw some hoops to try to understand what had just happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! I told you all I would update as much as I could this weekend so here's another one. The next update I will do is gonna be Olivia's thoughts on what all has happened threw out the whole book.

Have a great day!

- ratpizza

Published
March 4 2017