We Need To Talk

I must have fallen asleep, which is pretty impressive because these boys are really loud, but was woken up by Hayes slightly shaking my shoulder. "Wake up princess," he said in a gentle tone. I slowly blinked awake to see Hayes smiling at my tired face. "Come on," he said taking my hand and pulling me out of the car.

I followed him and the other boys into the garage. Shawn was the only one who stayed behind because he had to take a phone call from his parents.

Hayes and I sat down on one couch in the garage while Nash and Cameron sat on the two bright red chairs next to us. Both Jacks and Matt sat on the other couch facing the rest of us, so we were forming a little circle. 

The boys started to catch up with each other since they hadn't got the chance to do that yet. I listened to each of them explain what had been going on in their lives recently. I found out that they know each other from that Magcon thing I heard them talking about earlier today. I was finally able to find out that Magcon is a tour that some of the most famous viners do.

Shawn finally joined us in the garage. He looked around and I realized that there was no where for him to sit except next to me. I scooted closer to Hayes. He moved his arm so that it was wrapped around my shoulders and pulled me close to him.  I gladly snuggled into his side.

I could feel Shawn's eyes burning into the side of my head. He had seen the exchange that had happened with Hayes and I. I ignored it though, and after a couple of seconds Shawn joined the conversation that the other boys were having.

I breathed a small sigh of relief, but quickly lost my breath again when I heard Hayes ask me a question.

"W-What?" I stammered. All of the boys were looking at me with concerned looks on their faces. "I asked if you were okay. You looked spaced out and are kinda holding on to me really tight," he replied. I immediately let loose of my tight grip on him as a dark blush stained my cheeks.

"Umm Hayes, Shawn and I need to talk to you," I blurted out. Shawn looked at me surprised while the rest of the boys looked confused. "Okay go ahead," he said. "No alone," I said standing up and heading for the garage door. "Okay," he said hesitantly following me. Shawn trailing behind him with his head hung low.

I could hear the boys asking each other about what was happening. Nash let out a loud knowing sigh, as I opened the door,  and with that I knew that he had put two and two together from our conversation earlier today. 

Hayes, Shawn, and I walked outside. "What's going on?" Hayes asked. I could hear traces of nervousness in his voice. I opened my mouth to speak, but Shawn beat me to it.

"I'm in love with Olivia," he blurted out. Hayes took a small step back a mixture of shocked and confusion written over his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ooh cliffhanger! How do you think Hayes is gonna react?

Have an amazing day!
- ratpizza

Published
April 2 2017