A Friendly Game Of Truth Or Dare

Nash set the camera up on a the tripod as we all sat down in front of it.
"Olivia sit on my lap," Hayes said. I ignored him since I was still mad at him for not kissing me. He grabbed my waist, and pulled me so I was sitting on his lap.

Dang it why do I have to be so light, and have a strong boyfriend who keeps doing this to me? I mean he's done this twice today.  Who does he think he is? I thought to myself. I playfully glared at him, and he just started to laugh at me.

"You know I can't stand being in your love life bro, but do me one favor. Just kiss her, so she'll stop being moody," Nash said. I rolled my eyes at his comment.

Hayes put his hand on my cheek lifting my face to his, and gave me a quick kiss on my lips. "Better?" he asked me. "Much," I replied to a smirking Hayes.

"Okay camera is on in 5...4...3...2...," Cameron said. He turned it on then joined us on the floor.

"Hey everyone. Today we're gonna play a game of truth or dare," Nash said.

"But first I have an announcement everyone. I would like to introduce my girlfriend Olivia to you all. She's this girl right here," Hayes said pointing at the top of my head with his finger. "Its not nice to point," I said. He gave a small chuckle as a response.

"Anyways. I'm gonna pick first," Nash said. He looked at each and every one of us in the eyes. Hoping to find any trace of fear he could find.

"Cameron," he said. "Dare," Cameron replied instantly. "Okay fair enough," Nash said as he thought over what dare he was going to put Cameron threw.

His face light up, and he smiled a devilish smile once he decided on one. "Put Hayes socks in your mouth for 30 seconds," Nash said.

Everyone laughed knowing that Hayes socks would be really dirty from earlier today. Smiling Hayes took off his socks, and showed them to the camera. "From dirt biking," Hayes said. They had dirt and sweat all over them, but he happly handed them to Cameron.

Cameron looked at the socks with a disgusted look then stuffed them in his mouth. We all counted down from 30 as slowly as we could. When we got to 0 he immediately spit them out.

"Oh that was gross," Cameron said going to get a water bottle. He drank some then gave a long gargle, and spit back out the water into the small sink in the corner of the room. 

"Okay I pick Matthew," he said. "Dare," Matthew replied hesitantly.

"Oh I got the perfect dare. Fold yourself into a pretzel until the games over," Cameron said.

"How do you expect me to do that? I'm not really flexable. You know that," Matthew replied with a small nervous laugh.

"I can help you," I said getting off Hayes' lap and walking over to Matthew. It took a couple of trys, but we finally got him to stay all twisted up.

"Oww. I'm not that flexible," he said. "You picked dare," Cameron said with a shrug. Everyone started laughing as we looked at the Matthew the human pretzel.

"Hahaha. I pick Shawn," Matthew said. "Dare," Shawn replied right after Matthew said his name.

"Drink a glass of water while standing on your hands," Matt said. Shawn confidently got up, and gabbed a water bottle and a straw.