The Confession

Hayes shut the kitchen door behind himself, and leaned his back against it. "Hayes?" I asked annoyed.

He let out a big sigh, and several emotions flashed across his face. He seemed to be debating on how to say what ever was going on. He opened his mouth to speak, but quickly closed it.  He ran a hand threw his brunette hair.

"I haven't been completely honest with you. I just have to ask come out and say it," he said more to himself then me, "I'm a famous interest star," Hayes finally said. "What?" I asked shocked. "I'm Hayes Grier," he explained.

I stood frozen in place at his confession. I had no idea how to go about all of this. It felt like my throat was closing and I was having a hard time breathing. I thought that I knew almost everything about him. I mean we have spent two weeks being together almost all the time. We've started to become inseparable.

"Why didn't you tell me that you're famous?" I finally managed to ask. He looked at me, and gave a small smile. "I wanted a girl that would get to know the actual me. Not what everyone else thinks about me," Hayes admitted. I thought it over in my head. "I get that," I said.

"You're not mad?: he asked. "Mad? No. Shocked? Yes," I replied. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you. Everyone told me that it was wrong to keep that part of me from you," he said. "That's okay. I just hope you'll be more honest with me in the future," I replied. "I will. I promise," he said.

"So what was the big emergency?" I asked. "Oh yeah that. I guess somehow someone found out that you and I have been hanging out. They videotaped us playing basketball at the park. They wound up posting it. Now people are now trying to ship us. All together their just going crazy over it," he replied.  "You're telling me that someone made a video of us, and now they are trying to get us to date?" I inquired. "Yeah," he replied."Wow," I said. It was now my turn to lean up against the house.

"Can I tell you somethin'?" I whispered. "What?" he asked. He stood up straight so that he was standing in front of me instead of leaning against the kitchen door. I took a big breath and said, "Well, when I met you I thought this was gonna be an interesting summer. I just didn't think something like this was gonna happen. I had no idea, at all, who you are until you just told me. I've still never heard of a famous person called Hayes Grier before."

"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you that the first day we met. Like I said everyone told me to, but I didn't listen. Come here," Hayes replied. He walked towards me and opened his arms to give me a hug.

We embraced each other for a long time. I couldn't help, but think to myself that I had gotten really lucky by moving to North Carolina. I got to know the real side of someone famous that most people would kill to get to know, and he is an amazing person.

He pulled away slightly from my embrace so our faces were only inches apart. He looked down at me, and straight into my eyes. I looked back up at his sky blue eyes. I felt my cheeks start to burn with the thought that he might kiss me.

His hands slide down, from were they were positioned around my torso, to my sides. He cupped my curves with his big hands.

All the while his eyes flickered down to look at my lips and back into my eyes as if asking permission. When I slightly nodded my head he closed his eyes, and leaned down to my face.

I watched his lips as they came down to mine, but immediate closed my eyes when his lips touched mine. Our lips moved in sync with each other. I reached up, and tangled my fingers in his thick hair.

He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. When I gave it to him he slid his tongue between my slightly parted lips. Our tongues danced together while fighting for dominance.

He finally won, and I could feel him smile into the kiss which only made it that much sweeter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! Do you feel the love in the air? I know I do. I'm gonna try to update as much as possible this weekend, so be on the lookout.

- ratpizza

Published
March 4 2017