You Two Are Cute And All

Hayes and I had finally went back to the garage a couple of hours later,  and put the bikes away. I sat down on the couch next to the arm rest while Hayes sat down on the middle cushion with Shawn sitting next to him.

Hayes tried to put his arm around me, but I moved out of his reach. "What?" he asked laughing. I gave him a 'you know what' look. A couple of the other boys gave small sighs.

"What's wrong now?" Matt asked. "Yeah didn't you guys already make up? I mean you two were gone for awhile. Did you two have make up-," Cameron started to say before getting cut off by Nash. "No they didn't! And just in case you forgot that's my little brother your talking about," Nash said sending a glare at Cameron. Matthew and Cameron started laughing. "Dude calm down. I was just joking," Cameron said in between laughs. "You better have been," Nash said under his breath.

"But what's wrong with you two now," Cameron asked. "He won't kiss me," I replied. "So now she's giving me silent treatment," Hayes added. The boys looked at each other than back at us.

"You two are cute and all, but  are you going to act like this until we leave to head back to LA?" Cameron asked. "Probably," Matthew whispered. "Don't listen to them Olivia. We can act how ever we want to when ever we want to. It's a free country after all," Hayes told me in a loud whisper that everyone could hear. I started to laugh, but was interrupted by Shawn.

"Anyways why don't we play a game?" Shawn asked speaking up. Hayes immediately shot daggers at Shawn, but looked away after a couple of seconds.

"Yes please. I don't care what game it is. Anything to change the subject,"  Nash said. All of us laughed at how uncomfortable Nash was about the topic of his little brothers love life.  

"How about truth or dare?" Cameron asked. We all agreed, and Nash left the garage to go grab his video camera.

"I can film it," I said. "No," Matthew instantly replied giving me a look that told me that he was not messing around. "What do you mean no?" I asked.

"You're going to be in it," he replied smiling. I looked at them with my eyes wide. "N-No I'm not," I said. "Pleaseee?" Hayes whined  and all the boys joined in. "Of all people you should know Hayes that I absolutely can't stand having unessesary attention placed on me," I said. "You'll have to get used to it one day. I mean you're kinda dating an internet sensation," Matthew said. The boys kept pleading me to do it.

"Fine," I replied giving in just as Nash walked in carrying a tripod and his video camera.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone! Thank you for 919 reads and 605 votes!!! That's amazing everyone. You're all amazing!

Sorry this update is so short. Next one will be longer I promise.

I wanted to give a shout out to makayla_1821. Thank you for voting on all of my newer updates! You are the best!! Glad to see you're enjoying the book!

Published
April 12 2017