Wants

I want a lot of things in life, most of them require these three things: Time, Effort and Money.

I want to entertain people with my piano prowess, just for funsies. I never dreamed of becoming famous or be a star or something. But I always liked playing the piano. Although I never knew how to play. I just follow the patterns and tried memorizing by ear once I've covered them all, or at least one song at a time. 

But the power cord to my electric keyboard was chewed off by our Pomeranian and I never bothered to buy a new one. Now we have a fixed grand piano but I've already forgotten the pieces that I know how to play, because it's been so many years since I last put my fingers in one octave, plus I never had the luxury of time to remember and practice what I've learned. It's been too long I'm afraid.

I've always wanted to travel the world. It's a one big "must do" in my bucket list. I have the energy now but I simply don't have the time and money to do it anytime I want.

Recently I've been wanting to swim, and that's what I did. I enrolled in some swimming lessons as well and I'm liking it so far. Although it's not in my bucket list, it certainly is one big help for me to be doing this.

I want to be healthy. It's hard to do it if you keep forgetting to try to exercise and drink up good vitamins, and let me tell you those don't come cheap, but hey, at least I know that what I've been taking is the best worldwide.

I've always wanted the idea of having a car but I'm still too afraid to drive one in my defense. Plus driving lessons. Ugghhh.

I also always wanted the idea of being loved. Let's just leave it at that.

Well that's enough for this chapter. I couldn't think of more "wants" at the moment.

What you read is what you'll have to get. Maybe there'll be more in the next chapters. I don't know. You'll have to see, I guess.