Limericks

I'll be putting two originals and one quoted from a tv show. You'll know it when you see it.

1. Smiles

A beautiful boy in my town

Whose hair is very golden brown;

Little secret he lay,

He told that he was gay,

And all faces were made but frown.

This was spontaneously written when I was researching on how to write limericks. The first line however, I got the idea from this website that I clicked on, but the rest was a product of 3 minute thinking, with some reaction time youtube video in the background, and a nice tasting banana.

2. Bet

Two fairies had a thought in their head,

That a bet could decide who I wed,

But when during their bout,

Their big secret got out,

And now both of those morons are dead.

Obviously this was from the Fairly Odd Parents. For those of you who do not know this particular kids' show, you should watch a few episodes, it's frankly entertaining.

P.S. I just wanted to put the limerick in here, and I do not claim that I own this particular limerick. Thanks. It's just for funsies.

The meatloaf I was eating at the time was also nice.

P.P.S. I just thought of the title, I didn't bother looking it up in the web. You're welcome to comment the actual title of the limerick though. It would be much appreciated.

Come to think of it, the third line doesn't sound right. I just copied the entire thing off the web. If you learn the third line to be correct or incorrect kindly let me know as well. Thanks.

3. Gold

There was gold in a young girl's bag,

But spent nothing, it's all she had;

So when thieves came around,

Her big secret got out,

And now all she could do was nag.

I had a rough time making to first line, but the rest came easy. I had a help from the second limerick to be honest.

The cookies and cashew nuts really helped as well. I didn't tasted any gold if that's what you're thinking.