Dream Job

Imagine something you love to do. It can be anything you desire, and be as many as possible.

Now imagine doing that and getting paid for it. What would it be?

Mine would be, cooking. A chef if you will, making delicious meals for myself and for other people, but wait, I'm not done.

I'd love to be a chef, who travels. I've always fantasized about travelling the different parts of the world and tasting their food. But we have people like that right?

I'm still not done!

I want to travel and get paid for it and at the same time be a chef and get paid for it whilst I take pictures of my adventures and get paid for it as well.

I'd love to get my photos sold like the ones you see in movies, where they put it in a gallery and your pictures get auctioned or perhaps the highest bidder gets it, but my best ones that I take are saved for me, or at least have a copy for myself.

I'd love to own 3 or more restaurants in unique areas and/or atmospheres, just something extraordinary. Like the ones you see in facebook, like the flying restaurant, where the table and chairs are suspended in mid-air and all of you are dining with safety ropes around, together with the servers. Something like that, plus travel which I get paid for. Broken record, I know.

But I'm not done yet.

I'd love to make money out of playing games for the entertainment of other people and in the platform of youtube, because I always admired the support they get from their fans for I too am in the same fandom as theirs, from youtubers like PewDiePie, Markiplier, Miniladd, The Game Theorists, Jacksepticeye, VanossGaming, Terrorizer and more other gamer youtubers. I love how they make money off of it by just being themselves and playing video games.

That's my insane dream job.

A travelling gamer youtuber chef photographer.

Can you tell me yours now?