Happy Place

What's your happy place?

I have a few, but the one that's been up and about recently in my head is driving a roofless car on the road in the afternoon.

You can see the sun on the side of your car with your sunglasses on, trees spread across the field, very far away from each other, probably one or two every five kilometers, just a few flock of birds across the sky flying off to somewhere and some mountains towards where you're going, they're far enough to actually reach in just a short time so it just stays in your view the whole ride.

You can feel the wind brushing through your face, not too violent nor hot, but cool and calm enough as it plays with your hair while you have one hand on the steering wheel and the other over your door, you relax as you put your head on the head rest and your body laid back on your car seat, freeing yourself from the tension of life, and gives you the feeling of without a care in the world; a wonderful feeling that everyone must feel every once in a while.

It's quite a happy feeling for me. Free from troubles, free from problems, free from pollution, free from unhappiness. It's like I'm flying in my own little world where no one can touch me, your heart flutters from the joy that you feel as you cruise down the seemingly endless road with a beautiful view of the field and the mountains.

Then you see the sun getting ready to set, but not close enough to the ground to darken the entire place, you can see tons of flowers across the field together with some trees being drawn under the mercy of the wind as you drive effortlessly through the road, all the while playing the song that reminds me of this peaceful place of mine titled "Unloved, Loving" by Daithi De Nogla.

It makes me want to smile and just sleep as I imagine this serene and beautiful little world that I've created.

Random Wordsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें