Winter love Skydoesminecraft x reader

Your POV

  I walked down the road to go from my house to Starbucks. I really needed it. It's so cold and I had a good day at work. Uploaded five videos. I'm a youtuber also. I am Universe_Girl. While I was walking this car pulled up. The window rolled down and it was Derek. My best friend. He said" What are you doing? You could get sick. Let me drive you there (Y/N)." I sighed knowing he was correct. I got in and felt the warm sensation of a heater. I said" Thanks Derek." He said" Anything for you (Y/N). Your my best friend." I said" Wanna get Starbucks?" He said" You have a meet and greet at Starbucks plus it's just one person." I said" Okay. Thanks bro." He smiled and gripped my hand. It was freezing outside. He said" Your hands are like ice." I said" It's freezing cold outside." He said" Anyway, how was recording, editing, and uploading today?" I said" Well, it was amazing. My own content isn't good enough for me. I'm gonna make it better." He said" Allow somebody to be in your videos with you. When we get back to the house, we are doing a Q/A." I said" Okay." It went quiet. The song we met to actually came on the radio. He said" Wow." He let go of my hand. He turned into Starbucks. I got out and we walked inside. He smiled at me and I smiled back. We walked up and said" Hello." She said" Hello and welcome to Starbucks, what may I get this couple today?" Derek said" We're not dating. Anyway, I'll have a French vanilla latte." I said" Same as him but I would like a sugar cookie please." She said" Okay. That will be $12.50." I gave her a 20. I said" Keep the change." She said" Names?" I said" Batman and this is Robin." She wrote down the names. I said" Thanks. See ya!" We went to three available chairs. He said" Shit." I said" I think I need to teach you manners. Number 1. Say please and thank you." He said" Sometimes I hate you." After a few minutes I heard" BATMAN AND ROBIN!" I stood up  and went to get the coffee and my cookie. When I arrived there stood a guy. He seen me and smiled. I smiled back and said" Batman signed up." She laughed and gave me my cookie. She said" Now I know you! Your Universe_Girl!" I said" Yup. My best friend, Derek, he says sorry about being rude to you earlier." She said" It's fine. Don't worry." I shook my head and said" No, it's not. We was raised better. We was raised with manners and we are so sorry." She said" When are you gonna upload a video with two people." I said" Later today. Alice. I'll give you a shout out because I bet this coffee taste amazing!" The guy next to me said" Your Universe_Girl?! Why do you not show your face in videos?" I said" Later is when that will be. Bro, aren't you Skydoesmincrcraft?" He said" Yeah." Derek walked up and said" What is taking you so long with the coffee?" Harsh. I said" Be mean to me again and you will have a cold day in hell. I might be nice but I sure have a damn bad attitude." He said" Sorry. I'm so sorry." I laughed and said" Bro. Guess what?" He said" Adam. This way." They walked to our chairs. I said" Well than. Weird and unexpected from Derek." She said" I've got to get back to work. See ya." I grabbed the coffee and went back to the seats. I said" Here ya go Robin!" I gave him his coffee. He said" I'm not Robin. Your younger than me." I said" Then again, look who is letting you live with them." He said" Good point. Anyway, what about Drake?" I said" We broke up a week ago. I found him cheating and I didn't care. Seriously, my fans and family, also you need me more than anything. Plus I'm not showing anymore weakness." He said" Adam. How is Alesa and Mason?" He said" Alesa and I broke up and she has Mason." This guy walked in. I could feel his gaze on me. I said" Derek. Who the fuck is that guy?" He said" Drake." I said" I'll be right back." I stood up and walked up to Drake. He said" Hey. I'm sorry." I said" Out of chances and out of forgiveness. Cheaters never change." He said" I'm sorry!" I said" Nope. Now, why are you here." I was being demanding at this point. He said" I figured you would be in here." I said" Why do you want me back?" He said" I love you!" Adam walked up and said" Bro! She is taken!" He put his arm around my shoulders. Drake said" You moved on?" I said" Like I said, cheaters never change." He said" I'm sorry. You meant so much to me." Drake grabbed his coffee. He said" I love you still (Y/N)." I said" Go away." He left. Adam moved his arm. He said" Sorry." I said" Don't worry about it." We walked back to our seats. Derek said" I'm gonna go ahead and go home. I've got to make sure you didn't leave the stove on!" I said" I haven't ate for two days straight." He said" What?! Last time this happened you hit your head." I said" That was a week though." He said" Stop. Your not going through depression again." I said" Trust me. It's neither. I've got to call the guys later." Derek said" Why do you keep talking to Max. He is a jerk!" I said" Not all the time. Just to Adam and people that annoy him." Derek said" Whatever. I am going to go and stay with Blake for the rest of the week. Including the weekend. Will you be okay?" I said" It's my brother. You should know the answer." He said" Last time I went to see your brother you and him fought." I said" He was on his man period or something. My brother actually figured out the depression thing." He said" I've got to go. You two can hang out." Derek walked out. I looked at my phone and smiled. I sighed and put the phone down. Adam said" What's up?" I said" Just this friend of mine that always knows how to make me feel better." Adam said" Sorry about what I did earlier." I said" It's fine." He said" I'll drive you home. Come on." I took a drink of my coffee and walked outside. Adam followed and we got in a very cool car. It was black. I said" Nice car." He said" Thanks." This song played and I smiled. I said" Wow. The song I used to listen to while in depression. Burning house." He said" You know this song? I love it." I said" So do I." He turned it up and I smiled and sang to it. I looked out the window. He sang along with me. I smiled. After the song, we laughed. He said" Okay, first we are going to my house." He pulled into a house. I looked over and three houses down was my house. I said" You live near me. My house is three houses down." He said" How did we miss each other?!" I shrugged. We got out. We walked to his door. He opened it. I felt the warmth of his house on my skin. This girl sat on the couch in a night gown. Adam said" Hey mom!" She said" Adam. Why didn't you call me and tell me we had company over. Is this your new girlfriend?" I blushed. I guess I would like to be his girlfriend. Adam said" No mom." I looked at him. He was blushing also.

Adam's POV

She is adorable and beautiful. Mom said" Aww. Adam has a crush. I look awful." I said" Mom. Stop. You look amazing. (Y/N) said" Mrs. Dalhburg. You look amazing don't worry. My mom is the same way. Except she isn't alive anymore." She was looking at her phone. She sighed and said" Well. That is upsetting but I'm used to losing people." She isn't crying. Mom said" Don't worry. I bet she was great." She said" When she was drunk she abused me. Blake and I got out of there when I was 18. He turned 19." She smiled. Mom said" I'm sorry to hear that." I said" Mom. Can I talk to her alone?" Mom walked upstairs. She sighed and said" Your mom seems nice." I said" Are you gonna be okay? You can spend the night." She said" I have no idea anymore. I've got to record and everything." I said" You can record here." She said" Okay. I'll spend the night." She smiled. I said" Okay. I have some clothes upstairs for girls." Her phone rang. She sighed and said" Hey Sienna. I'm fine. Calm down. It's okay. Derek did what?! I'll get him under control. Just give him the phone." A few minutes later. She said" Derek. It's (Y/N). Calm down. It's okay. Calm down. I'm here for you." She smiled and said" Okay. What's wrong? What?! You should have told me you have cancer. Dude screw my life your more important. I'll see you later. Yes I will. You can't stop me." She ended the call. I said" What?" She said" Derek has cancer. He is going to the hospital now. He had to stay calm and sienna called me to have him stay calm." I said" Want me to take you to the hospital for him?" She nodded and said" Thanks."

Your POV

We walked out of the house and got in his car. When we got to the hospital, we walked inside.

Adam's POV

She said" Derek Haze." The guy stood up and said" Follow me." We followed him. When we walked into Derek's room he smiled.

Your POV

I grabbed Derek's hand and said" Derek." He said" Hey." I said" You idiot." He smiled and said" Ask out Adam. He saved you from depression and crying." I blushed and said" Derek." He said" I've seen your search history. Ask him out." I said" Ha ha. The only thing on my serve history is messenger and YouTube!" He said" I've read the texts I mean." I said" Shit. Wanna know something. Your right." Derek said" I'm always right." I said" Adam. Even though we just met, we know a lot about each other because of our content. I love you. Will you be my boyfriend?" Adam said" Yes. I will. Your beautiful, amazing, and all that I could ever want in a girl." I smiled. Derek's body went limp. I said" Derek! Derek!" I tried to wake him up but I finally heard the beep of the machine. It was long and continuous. I know he died then. I let a tear fall from my eyes and let go of his hand. Adam hugged me and I cried. He cried with me. I loved Derek so much. I smiled and said" This is gonna be hard." Adam said" I'll be with you every step of the way." Blake ran in and seen us. He said" Shit! No!" I hugged Blake and said" It's okay. We can get through this together." Blake said" Why is he here?" I said" Blake. Adam is..." Adam said" I'm her boyfriend." He wrapped his arm around me. I stopped hugging Blake. Blake said" Was this what Derek wanted?" I said" Yes it is. He heard." Blake said" How long?" I said" Today. I guess my winter love is finally happening. I've heard of people like this but never thought it was true." Adam said" Now you do. Winter love is what we are an example of."