I love you Felix x reader

Your POV

  I sat on the swings at the park. This girl sat beside me and she started crying. Great. Drama. I said" Hey. What's wrong?" She said" Hi. I'm Marzia and I can't find my boyfriend." Ah, controlling girlfriend. I think I would disappear too.  I said" Let's go. We went all over Sweden. Which meant I wasted my gas. I sighed and said" Come on." We went back to my house. I parked and we got out. I went to my favorite spot in the woods. There was a little cliff but there was a small waterfall in the background. Keeps me calm. We sat on the cliff. I heard movement behind me. I looked to see a guy with dirty blonde hair. Marzia looked over, she said" FELIX!" Felix said" Hey Marzia." He sat down in the middle of us. Marzia said" I'm so sorry." I said" What happened?" She said" I waisted your gas and I'm sorry to Felix because I..." Felix looked at me and said" She was talking to another guy and I walked out because this is a very pretty spot and I wanted to find somewhere to just sit and think." I said" Well, that's what I do here all the time. When I'm not with my friends." Evan ran up and said" What are you doing?" Yep, they live with me. I said" Well, I'm sitting here, with two other people, talking, and looking at stuff." Evan said" Come on. We're going out to eat." I stood up and looked at Marzia and Felix. I said" You guys wanna come?" Felix and Marzia stood up, Marzia said" Okay." We walked out of the woods. When we got out the guys said" Welcome back to earth (Y/N)." Marzia said" Beautiful name! Oh my god it's so pretty." Felix said" It's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." Del said" What the fuck did you just say?! We are your worst nightmares! Nobody flirts with her and nobody dates her." I said" Guys. Calm the fuck down. Let's go." I smiled. We walked, I stayed near the back with Felix. We fell behind a bit. Felix said" So your single?" I said" Yeah. It's weird. I've never had a boyfriend." Felix said" That'll change one day." I hope it's you. I said" Hopefully. The guys don't want to lose me... Marzia told me you was her boyfriend." He said" I broke up with her. She was cheating on me." I said" Oh. I'm sorry she did that." Evan yelled" YO! We're here!" We stopped and looked. I looked at the guys. Arlan said" Evan. I think she is mad." I smirked and walked away from them. They followed. I said" How about this place. It has good food." Felix said" We have the same taste in food and views." I said" Now we have to see music!" Evan said" Guys! I forgot about my date!" I said" Go get Sydney and come back. We can wait. You can take my car just put gas in it." He said" Thank you so much!" He ran back to the house. I sat on the sidewalk and Felix sat next to me. Del and the guys sat on the other side. Marzia sat beside Felix. I had my hands on both sides of me. Felix put his hand on mine. I looked at the buildings on the sky. It was a perfect picture to draw. I heard a car stop. I looked and seen my best friend Chris. He got out and said" (Y/N)!" I said" What?" He said" How ya doin baby?" I said" Stop flirting with me. I don't like you like that. I'm good though." Del stood up. Chris said" Yo. Call your bodyguards off." Del said" Get the fuck away from her you piece of shit human." I said" Chris. Just leave me alone. Your my best friend but i don't want to be near you." He sighed and left. Felix said" He likes you but you never dated him?" I said" No. I don't date perverts." Felix said" Where did you meet him?" Wildcat said" She is his only friend. They have known each other since preschool but she never thought he would turn out like this." Felix said" I'm sorry he did that to you." Marzia said" He is hot!" I said" I wouldn't." Moo said" He has a small dick." Felix said" Oh my god." Marzia said" So. It's not the size." I said" Your right, it's the scumbag that owns it. Right now, he is the dumbest scumbag I know." Del said" Can I say it now?" I said" Yes." He said" Four eyed motherfucker." Marzia stood up and walked over to me. She said" Number." I gave her my phone and she went through my contacts. She gave me my phone back. I sighed and stood up. I stretched. Del and the guys stood up as well. Felix stood up and Evan pulled up in my car. He said" Hey guys." Sydney ran up to me and said" I know what's wrong with you! Chris was back wasn't he?" I said" You guessed it." Evan said" That sick motherfucker. I can tell you why." I said" Tell me of great god of wisdom!" He said" Your beautiful." I said" What happened here? Where's the wisdom?" Evan said" If I wasn't dating Sydney, if I never met Sydney, I would date you! Your beautiful." Del said" Always is." Wildcat said" Sleepy or awake." Del aid" She is cute when she sleeps." I said" Uh, how do you know what I like like sleeping?" He said" Evan stole cuddlebuddy and I went to get him back but watched you sleep for a second." I said" Well than. Thank you for telling me that now. I'll make sure I lock my door." Evan said" Del. Good job! Now you scare her." I said" I'm not scared I just can't stand people looking at me sleep. You remember last time." Evan said" Oh yeah. Don't worry. We handled that." I said" Meh, why don't we just eat." We all went inside. I was the last one inside. Felix held the other door and I held the first one. We all walked inside. We ordered. Felix smirked and said" Same food. It's like we were meant for each other!" I said" Totally." We laughed and I grabbed his hand. I pulled him down a bit and he almost fell down. He caught himself. He smiled and said" Sorry." I said" I should be sorry! I almost pulled you down." He said" Your a lady." Evan laughed and said" She is anything but a lady! You have must have just met her." Felix said" That's a flaw but it just makes me want her more." I blushed. Marzia said" I'm gonna go see Chris." She walked out. I said" Bye!" Felix said" Go away!" She left. Sydney said" Oops. Sorry. Get lost ya shit eater." I said" Fancy people ain't shit. How do they stand dresses?!" Felix said" Have you ever worn one?" I said" Twice. I threw a fit." Evan said" I remember that. You went to prom with him. High school was a drag." I said" Remember who I went with." Evan said" Caleb Atkins." Del said" Last I remember she hit him." Evan said" That was good! I remember that. She caught him off guard." I said" Guys." Wildcat said" Yes?" I said" He is right over there." Evan looked at him and yelled" COME HERE WIMPY!" I slid down in my seat. Del yelled" YOU WAS HIT BY A GIRL!" Felix stood up and grabbed my hand. We walked out. We went to my car and we drove to the park. When we arrived, he parked and said" You okay." I said" Yeah. They are embarrassing at times but they are chill." He said" I love you. I really do. Not as a friend or sister. I want to be with you. Will you be my girlfriend?" I said" Yes. I love you too." He smirked and got out, he opened my door and we went and played in the park. I slid down the slide. He was at the bottom. He kissed me and pulled away. He leaned closer and whispered in my ear. He said" I love you."