All thanks to the stupid bet Jack x reader

Your POV

  I sat beside Jack. We was doing a do not laugh challenge. I'm not a youtuber but he is. He said" It'll be fine. I promise." I smiled and said" Okay." He turned on the camera and did the other shit he does. He said" TOP OF THE MORNIN TO YA LADDIES! I'm not doing a normal video. This is a do not laugh with somebody you've never met here on my channel. She is a very close best friend and I'm glad she lives with me now. Do not give her hate because she is the best. She would be like you guys but she is Mark's sister... So. Let's get started." I said" Absolutely fickedy frugity. I'm a tulip in a daisy patch." Jack laughed and said" Where did that come from?" I said" I have no idea." I scooted the chair back and opened the small fridge and got us some water and some candy. I went back and gave him some water and candy. He said" You know me so well." I smiled and said" Let the videos.... COMMENCE!" He pressed play and we watched it. Jack said" Wanna wager now?" I nodded and said" If I win. You have to tell your crush and your subscribers who you like." He said" If I win than you have to go to a bar with me. You have to sing and I get to record it and post it on here." I said" Deal." He nodded and we started another. If I laugh he has to do what I said. If he wins I have to do what he said. He laughed and I just smirked. His laugh can make me smile. He looked at me and smiled. I said" I win don't I?" He said" Not yet." He played another. There was this one where a kid sat in his chair and said" Pepsi bottle, Coca Cola glass, bitch I don't give a damn." I've seen all these before. Jack looked at me. He said" Dammit! Ready." I said" Call her." He got his phone out and called the girl. My phone rang. He said" Hey!" I said" Hey Jack." He said" I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" I ended the call. He looked at me. I said" Let's see..." I fake counted on my fingers and he pushed me gently. I said" I'm joking. Of course." He said" I love you. LADDIES you heard it here. I love Markiplier's youngest sister. Who wouldn't?! Look at this beautiful thing of sweets." He held up the chocolate bar. I laughed and said" I'm gonna go make us some food." He said" No!" I was pulled back down. I have a computer and monitor too. I just play random games. I said" Jack. I've kept a secret from you and everybody for a long time." Jack said" What's this secret?" I said" I'm a triangle!" I made a triangle with my arms and my shoulders. He said" Oh. I guess I fell in love with a triangle." I said" No. You fell in love with a human Dorito." He said" Thank you for watching and punch that like button in the face like a boss! High fives all around." He did his thing and I opened the candy bar I had. I smirked and took a bite. He took it from me and ate off of it also. He said" I love you." I said" I love you too." He ended the video and we stood up. We walked to the kitchen and I started to fix the food. After it was done I set it on the table. He said" Babe. You didn't have to do that. We could have just ordered a pizza." I said" Too bad. So sad. Go cry me a river." He said" No. Your cooking is amazing my beautiful sweetheart." I said" Jack. Let's just eat." He sat down and we ate. After he washed the dishes. There was a knock on the door and I opened it. There stood my brother. Mark hugged me and I hugged back. Jack will edit and upload that later. Jack walked up and said" Who was it cutie?" Mark said" What?!" I sighed and said" Jack. It's Mark." Jack froze and backed up into the kitchen. Mark looked at me and said" Why did he call you cutie?" I said" Why do you wanna know?" He said" Your my baby sister and I want to know what's going on." I said" First, Jack is my boyfriend, second, you will not hurt him, and third I'm old enough to take care of myself." He said" If he hurts you he will die buy the hands of me. Nobody will hurt you sis. I love you." I said" I love you too." Jack walked back in. He tried to sneak to the stairs. Mark said" I can see you Jack." Jack said" Dammit." I said" Your safe Jack." He nodded and Mark let go of me. Jack walked up and grabbed my hand. He said" I'm so glad we made that bet." I said" Me too." He smiled and I smiled back. Mark said" I'm confused. What bet?" I sighed and said" I bet him that if I didn't laugh during an unusual do not laugh video than he has to ask out his crush and tell his subscribers." Jack said" I bet her that if she did laugh than I had to take her to a bar and let her sing but I get to record it and post it. She won." I said" Better bet your damn ass I did." He laughed and said" God dammit. I love you." I said" I love you too." Mark said" Still weirded out that my best friend is dating my sister." I said" Deal with it." Jack said" Don't worry. She won't get hurt while she is here and I won't do anything. I'm not like that." Mark said" If you get married to him sis then you would be (Y/N) (Y/M/N) Fishbach McLaughlin." She said" I'm not thinking about marriage. I will in the future though but whatever." Jack said" So if I asked you to marry me tomorrow you'd say no." She said" Yeah. We just started to date today. I have only lived with you for a month." He said" All from one stupid bet we started to date and I'm glad." I said" I'm glad we made that stupid bet."