Your my princess Mark x reader

Your POV

  I sat in offices with Tyler, Mark, Bryan, J-Fred, and Matt. Matt said" You okay?" I said" I'm fine." Mark looked at me and I smiled. Bryan said" Yo. You like my sister. You'd better be okay." I laughed at him. I said" Too bad. So sad." My phone rang. I looked to see my brother Dillion. I answered and said" Hey." He said" Hey." I said" What's up?" He said" Go open the door." I stood up and opened the door. There stood Dillion with Colt, Austin, and a random boy. Dillion smiled and said" Happy birthday sis!" I said" You wanna know something. I forgot that it was. The sad thing is. I put it on my phone and it reminded me yesterday." He said" How is that possible?" Colt said" It's been awhile." I said" Yes it has. I missed you guys. Who's this?" Austin said" We thought you would like to meet the new addition to our crew. His name is Jake." I said" What's up bro." He said" I like her already. Wait, aren't you Starlit_Moon? Queen of YouTube?" I said" Got that right constellation." Mark walked up and said" Who is it?" I said" Hey Mark. This is Austin, Dillion, Colt, and Jake." Mark said" We're about to record and we want to know if you want to be in the video." I said" Uh sure. Come on in guys." We walked inside. J-Fred seen them. J-Fred said" Do you know them?" I said" I thought you guys would remember the old crew. Dillion, Austin, Colt, and Jake. Jake is new and he seems like a cool dude." Bryan said" Okay. Anyway, I think the recording can wait. Matt. Don't you agree?" Matt said" Oh. OH! Yeah. It can wait. We'll be upstairs." J-Fred said" See ya later beautiful!" They all went upstairs. Dillion said" Are you dating him?" I said" No. He does that. I like Mark though." I looked off to the side and seen something. I walked closer and seen it was a cake. I smirked and looked at it. They shouldn't know it's my birthday. I haven't told them. I looked over and seen more shit. I don't give a shit what's going on but maybe one of them hit a new shit ton of subscribers. I shrugged and walked back. Dillion said" Chase still has a crush on you." I said" He needs to stop. Guys. I'm gonna go tell them I'm going out to eat with you guys." I stood up and went to the stairs. I yelled" GUYS! I'M GOING OUT TO EAT WITH THEM! IF ANY OF YOU WANNA COME YOU CAN!" Mark ran down the stairs and almost fell down. He said" Don't yell that loud. Damn." I said" Sorry my fabulous ways are too fab for you." He smirked and said" Totally. Your so fabulous!" Jake said" Hot too." Dillion punched him. We walked out the door. While we was walking my hand touched Mark's. We went to Starbucks. Mark said" Wanna let the plan commence?" I said" Definitely." He put his arm over my shoulder and smiled at a group of girls and I smiled at a group of boys. Some fell down and others had their mouths open. Dillion had his mouth open.

Mark's POV

  Damn. I love doing this. I get to get closer to (Y/N) and act like her boyfriend. My god I love her. If only she can see. I'm glad I snuck on her phone yesterday morning. I found out today is her birthday. I told the guys. Shh. She doesn't know. Anyway, we walked up to the counter. I said" What would you like my lovely princess?" She said" I would like some marshmallow pumpkin latte please. What about you my prince?" I said" Same as the beautiful lady beside me." I love acting like we are an actual couple and like we have our own kingdom to rule. The cashier laughed and said" $4.50." He smiled and added" For a beautiful girl I might lower the charge." I said" Back off of my wonderful princess." After awhile he gave us our coffee's. The guys ordered theirs. We waited for them. After we sat down we broke out laughing. I said" Why is it that every time we do that it's much more fun?" She said" I don't know why but you should have seen the look on a lot of people's faces!" Dillion and the others started to laugh. Everybody looked at us. This girl walked up that just walked into the door. She said" Hey hottie. Here is my number. Call me and we can, uh, have some 'fun' time." I said" Sorry. Can't. My beautiful lady is my princess. She is right here beside me!" The girl walked away. Every time we go somewhere guys or girls always ask us out. This guy walked up to her and said" Hey baby. Maybe we can go back to my place after this and we can play video games. I'd like to play your controller." She said" Ah. Here's the thing. I can't because my prince is here. He is beside me and we have to get back to our kingdom later." The guy walked away. We laughed. I said" Every time." She said" It doesn't stop getting funny. I like the look on their faces." I said" I like the way you say our kingdom as if we live together." She said" I liked that too. It was funny. He wants to play my controller. I'm dirty minded and that's not gonna happen." I said" As long as I have known you your the weirdest girl I know." She said" Is that why you love me?" She was joking. I said" Yes." I was being serious. She looked at me and said" You actually love me?" I said" Yeah.  Sorry if you don't love me back." She smirked and said" Who said I didn't." I said" Ah. So you do love me." She said" Yep. I love you. My favorite moron that I call my prince." I said" Your my princess." We took a drink of our coffee and kissed. We shared coffee and swallowed. I pulled away and said" Let's go to work!" We stood up and walked back to the offices. When we walked in the lights were off and the only light on was upstairs. She said" Yo!" I turned on the lights and everybody jumped out. Dillion and the others jumped. She smirked and grabbed my hand and went behind me a bit. I smirked and said" Happy birthday!" Matt said" Happy birthday to our sweetheart. Happy birthday to you! Office sweetheart everybody!" We clapped and she looked at me and she said" Mark. You was the only one that new my phone password. You seen my birthday was today!" I said" I told them too." Matt said" Don't be mad at him." Dillion smirked and said" I don't think she could get mad at him." She said" Dillion. I agree." Jake said" Her and Mark and officially boyfriend and girlfriend!" Matt, Bryan, and J-Fred's jaw dropped. I said" Could you guys not see that coming?" Matt said" No!" I said" I love her." She said" I am glad with my prince." I turned to her and kissed her. I pulled away and mumbled in her ear. I mumbled" Your my princess."