I'll never leave your side Dan x reader

Your POV

I sat in my couch looking at the TV. Dan and Phil beside me. Phil looked me in the eyes and said" Who was it?" I looked at him and said" It's nobody." My phone rang and it was my now ex-boyfriend. I hit decline and Phil said" Who was that?" I said" A person." It rang his number again and I hit decline again. Phil said" What's going on?" He called again and I finally answered. I said" Hey." He said" Hey." I said" What do you want?" He said" I wish to marry you and your hot ass." I said" My answer is gonna be no all the time. Xavier, I am sick and tired of you. You promise you'd actually show up today." He said" Stand up and open your door." I stood up and ran to my door. I opened it and there stood Xavier. He said" I told you I would be here." I smiled and he hugged me. He said" I've missed you." I said" Xavier... Why all the sudden change in attitude?" He said" I haven't seen you for two years and I'm a changed man. You look absolutely extravagant today." I said" Thanks. I could say the same but what are you wearing, what happened to your hair, and why are you so buff?" He said" I visited Tokyo and bought this, let my hair grow out a bit but kept it down awhile, I went to the gym just to impress you." Phil walked up and said" Who's this?" I said" Phil. This is Xavier. Xavier this is my best friend Phil. Xavier is my ex." I put my hands in the pockets of Dan's hoodie. He gave it to me a year ago. Xavier said" Where did you get that from?" I said" What?" He said" The jacket? I haven't seen it before." Phil said" She got it from Dan." Dan walked up and said" Are you hungry guys? We've been up for sixteen hours." Xavier said" Another thing you never did." I said" People change and I am the stone cold girl that you made." He said" Listen to me, please." I said" I can't. Just go home and leave me alone. Xavier, I'm not gonna get back together with you. Leave me alone." I closed the door and walked to the kitchen. I said" You guys hungry?" Phil said" Let's just call for pizza." I nodded and Phil went to my phone. Dan sad" Who was that?" I said" Ex." Dan said" Why do you put up with people's shit." I said" You get used you it." He said" You shouldn't be used to it. Dammit!" I said" Seventeen years is how long I've put up with people's bullshit!" Phil said" What do you want on your Pizza." We told him and I sighed. Phil walked away and I said" I'm sorry Dan. I've just been in a mad mood for awhile. Xavier and Shane have been getting on my last nerve. Shane is my ex now. Not Shane Dawson. Shane Willcreek." Dan said" They must be dickheads if they can't see how amazing you are." I said" I'm not amazing Dan. I'm a nothing." Dan said" Your my everything though. I love you. I always have. I wanted to be your boyfriend for a long time." Phil walked in and I said" Dan. All you had to do was ask and the answer is yes." Phil said" Why is your house so bright?" I said" LED lights." Dan smiled and Phil said" Pizza is on its way." I said" Okay. Can Dan and I talk alone for a minute? Please?" He nodded and walked out. Dan said" Your up to be my girlfriend?" I said" Yes. I am." He said" Will you be my girlfriend?" I said" Yes I will." He grabbed my hand and grabbed the champagne bottle from the wine cooler build into the island. We walked out and Dan let my hand go and sat the glass down and went to get the cups. He came back and said" We're celebrating because I got the perfect girlfriend and we have pizza!" I smiled and Dan poured all of us a glass. He gave me one and handed one to Phil. We chanted" Friends for life and life for friends." Dan said" Girlfriend for life." I said" Boyfriend for life." We hit out glasses together and drank. Dan put his down and went to the door. Phil said" You and Dan?" I said" Yup. Dan and I are dating." Phil said" I never expected my cousin to date my best friend." Dan walked back with the pizza. He gave me a slice and we ate the pizza. I ate two, Phil ate four, Dan ate the rest and half the second one I didn't finish. We passed out on my couch last night. When I woke up, it was weird. My face was on Dan's chest. I was on his side. Dan stirred a bit and woke up. He smirked and said" Morning beautiful." He kissed me and said" Ill never leave you." We fell back asleep. Peter I. The day we woke up. Phil was making breakfast. Dan and I was cuddling o. The couch. Dan occasionally kisses me and I kiss back but it felt weird, I've known these two since college. Phil is 30 now. He doesn't look it and Dan's the same age as me. We don't even look like it. My phone rang which it broke Dan and I out of a kiss. I answered and said" Hey dad." Dad said" Hey honey bunny. We're coming for a visit." He ended the call. I said" Dan! Move!" He stood up quickly and said" What's wrong?!" I said" My parents and brother are coming! Help me clean this place!" He said" It's spotless!" I looked su to the Kitchen. Phil made a huge mess. Dan nodded and I ran to my room. I changed and brushed my hair. I put on mascara, eye shadow, lipstick, and eye pencil. I ran downstairs and sat on the couch. Phil gave me a plate of food and I ate it. I put this dish I the sick and scrubbed the plate. After I was done the doorbell rang. I looked at the guys and said" Perfect." I opened the door and my father said" Hey sweetheart!" I said" Daddy!" My mom looked at Dan and Phil. My brother Joshua walked in. He said" What's this." He picked up Dan's leather pants. They had extra clothes with them. Dan said" We had a pool party last night." My mother looked at me and said" Who are they? Are they make strippers?! If so you're grounded!" I said" No!" Josh said" YouTubers. Daniel James Jowell and Phillip Micheal Lester. Phil is 30 and Dan is the same age as my baby sister." I sighed and Dan walked up beside me and grabbed my hand. He said" Calm down. It's okay." Joshua said" I have a conclusion..." I said" Yes, Dan is my boyfriend. I met them while in college." My father said" You broke a rule." I said" I'm my own person. I don't have to follow your rules." My father said" Good point. Your mother and I have decided that we are gonna arrange a wedding for you. Daniel James Howell and (Y/N) (Y/M/N) (Y/L/N) Howell." I said" Dad!" He said" Yup. I accept him." My brother looked at me and ruffled my hair. He smiled and said" Congrats." My mom said" Sweetheart. We love you." Dan kissed me on the lips and said" I'll never leave your side." He kissed my lips again and I kissed back. I pulled away and everybody was smiling. Dan's words kept lingering in my mind.

"I'll never leave your side."